RELEASED - Neo Auction Sniper, PUBLIC!

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Snowmanny, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Snowmanny

Snowmanny Level III

Thought I would just give a heads up to everyone here of my most recent released program since nobody every checks program chat.

downloads.php?d=185

Auction Sniper has list function so you can login and leave it on, rather than needing to input auction ID's manually.

If you decide to purchase it, hope you enjoy!

chelsea1 likes this.
  2. interhacker

interhacker Level IV

Success rate?

3. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

love the list function

+rep and +50 cash

4. Snowmanny

Snowmanny Level III

Thanks, I editted a couple thing on the main download page that explained how to change the list function if you wanted too and I think the program needs re-approval again.

5. ninjitzumaster

ninjitzumaster Level III

What is the success rate for this program? I have the other auction sniper, but it never ever ever ever ever wins anything ever. I dont need another of those programs. However, if it works well, I'd like to try it. Also, you said it works from a list and you dont have to manually enter auction IDs, but can you? I like to manually search auctions for large profit items, and being able to use that in conjunction with the list, that would be wonderful. And also, what sort of freeze rate does this thing have? xD (sorry for all the ?s)

6. Snowmanny

Snowmanny Level III

no problem about the Questions.

well, if you have ever manually tried to auction snipe you will find it is extremely hard to win every auction. This program refreshes the first 20 auctions on the first page for items in your list. If it finds an item under the max price you provided, it will bid on it until it exceeds the max price you put.

I found it usually wins like 1/15 auctions or so which isnt too bad considering there are so many items on the list and 15 items goes by in like 20 mins. But remember you can also just leave this on for hours at a time so you dont need to actually be at your computer inputting auction IDs.

Because it wins only 1/15 auctions the freeze rate is very low. I've been using it like 6 months now for about 6-8 hours a day and havent been frozen. Also remember there are other people out there using programs too which makes it difficult to win all auctions.

7. ninjitzumaster

ninjitzumaster Level III

I wasnt expecting it to win every auction, as that would be rather unrealistic... Im just saying that out of the 50+ high profit auctions Ive tried to snipe with the other program, it has picked up zero. And I have a fast internet connection and decent pc at home, so I dont think that was the problem.

So I like to go through auctions and manually pick out big ones that I would like to snipe. In order to snipe those auctions all I would need to do is turn it on right? And the list will pick up on that auction?

Is the list editable and/or prioritized?

Im thinking about getting this, sounds nice >:)

8. Snowmanny

Snowmanny Level III

well if you open the snipelist notepad it comes with you will be able to see how it works. its in the format of;

imageurl::item name~max price

so you can edit anything if you need to.

the items dont matter if its prioritized because it refreshes the first page of auctions (auctions 1-20) and looks for items on the list. the only thing is you cant be logged in while the program is running otherwise it will get logged out (due to neopets only 1 active cookie allowed). if you have decent connection you should be able to win some :) try leaving it on for a couple hours.

9. mjnskivt

mjnskivt Level III

The list does require a bit of editing: I just bought a christmas pb for 40k, and the price on the wiz right now is only ~30k. Just thought I should let everyone know

10. hopefullyitworks

hopefullyitworks Level II

Does anyone else have any feedback on this auction sniper? I am wondering if I should download this one of the other one posted on the site?

(SoC - Please do not gravedig, as this was very ontopic and a valid question i have not issued a warning to you in this instance.)

11. kotdz

kotdz Newbie

I myself have my own auction sniper, so I'm probably not getting it, but does it bid on it whenever it sees one, or does it refresh the front page and get whatever is good there?

12. llnight

llnight Level I

Some people are saying that they just can add new itens =x
    Is it true??