1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Risk of abing in many shop

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Detox, Feb 18, 2013.

1. Detox

Detox Level III

Last night I was checking some legit restock videos at youtube and found many videos were people restocked at 2 or even 3 shops at the same time.

I have always abbed with AU in only one shop, and up to date (cross finger) was never banned (using AU). I have very legit buying times, from 2,5s to 3s, missed some items, abbed others, but always seems to be a legit player restocking

I was wondering if I could start abbing at 2 shops at the same time (AU has that option) and if it is high risky or not to get banned. Consider that i wont change my buying times.

What do you think?

THX

2. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

I have had no problem restocking with 2-3 shops. After all, a real person can have three separate windows open and refreshing until a restock is noticed in one of the windows.

The only risk, in my opinion, is if you space the refreshing too close together. You will get restock banned 3 times easier if you use the same refresh rate.

3. jvance08

jvance08 Level II

The only time I've been RS banned is when I ABed in multiple shops. Take this with a grain of salt though, because I've only been ABing for a week.

4. Lease

Lease Level II

Like everyone above me said, you will have a higher chance of getting RS banned. Also don't set your refresh times between the shops too low and everything will be fine.

5. gooeyweet

gooeyweet Newbie

risky to do that+you will get restock banned fast. I would stick to one shop

6. tristen1230

tristen1230 Level II

I restock in 3 shops but I used to only in 1. I noticed once I started in 3 I seem to have seen less AB`s and bought less items. Personally I like sticking with 1 shop. Unless it is half price day of course.

7. dayvus

dayvus Level I

in my experience so far, I've been doing fine with just 1 shop. The moment i went to 3 shops, i got rs banned that day

8. NorkLaw

NorkLaw Level I

Im doing it with 1 shop at the moment, but i have been doing it with 3 before, there's no risk, just getting rs banned faster.

9. dayvus

dayvus Level I

never say no risk

10. harrytools

harrytools Level I

i would just ab in one shop like food or pharmacy, least then you make some profit.

11. Lizard

Lizard Level II

If you RS in multiple shops you will definitely get RS banned earlier.

Also, if your account is fresh (mine is just a few days old), I think you get RS banned quicker (Rsed in two shops for perhaps 15 min and got a ban in my face).

Spacing between the shop refreshes will be key here - if you keep that humanized, I think you will likely be alright.

12. lanajade87

lanajade87 Newbie

On my old account I only ever did 1 shop at a time with the ABer, but with my new account I decided to try 2 shops and was banned super quick. Not sure if it was the fact it was a new account or that i was in 2 shops at once.

13. Lizard

Lizard Level II

I think the age of your account counts too. New accounts (lets say, one just a week old) get RS banned faster than older ones as far as Ive experienced.

14. lawlerz

lawlerz Level I

I only RS at one shop. I've tried RSing at 2 shops at once but I got RS banned real fast

15. griffon

griffon Newbie

Same as everything an what people have said. As long as you look like a real person you will be fine. Think about the refresh times!

16. chainrofl

chainrofl Newbie

I've usually AB in 3 shops at once, with little to no problems :)

17. harrytools

harrytools Level I

I would say stick to abing in one shop, makes life easier.

18. Lizard

Lizard Level II

I generally run it in 2 shops at the same time. Then again Im aiming to get avatar only items in one of them.