1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Roodoku Guide

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Zer0, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Roodoku (Game ID 820)
    http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=820

Exactly the same as Sudoku, the paper and pencil game that's all the craze nowadays.

You're little cheat tool: http://www.sudoku-solutions.com/sudokusolver.php
    Any other sudoku solver should work also, but I like this one because it allows you to enter in the numbers in a handy little textbox on the right.

Step 1: Start a Roodoku game in hard mode
    Step 2: Keep starting a new game in hard mode until you get a game with 48 boxes left or less
    Step 3: Immediately go back to the sudoku solver and fill in the numbers
    Step 4: Press solve
    Step 5: Fill in the answers in the Roodoku game
    Step 6: Send score

Tips:
    - I remember the numbers in 1-2 sets of 3, and say empty boxes as "dots" (so 1 2 dot, 6 3 dot, etc)
    - ctl+tab to switch tabs quickly if the two pages are in tabs, alt+tab if they're in different windows
    - Use the textbox on the right in the sudoku solver page to enter in the numbers, less prone for error and much quicker
    - Use the 3x3 numbers on the right side of your keyboard, much quicker for entering the numbers

2. Dark

Dark Level IV

lol i do these things every math class when im bored of listen to the teacher.. got it down to an art neo doesnt pay enough tho i dont think i guess hey know ppl are gona use a program to get answers but good guide =)

3. allantran

allantran Newbie

I still cant get a trophy for this game.Any other guide to get a trophy???

4. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

You're just not fast enough. You need to be able to enter in the numbers in the solver, and then in the game REALLY quickly to get a trophy. Remember, the trophy holders probably all use sudoku solvers, and are just really clever in typing in the numbers.

The best way to improve your speed is to remember more numbers at once, and to not make mistakes when entering the numbers in.

An alternative way to get a trophy is to use a scoresender :p

5. wessypoo

wessypoo Level I

this game is effin easy.