Roodoku (Illegit)

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Shaw, Jun 2, 2009.

1. Shaw

Shaw Newbie

2. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Sorry, I hope this isn't gravedigging but I was wondering, is speedgear detectable by TNT? I mean would they be able to realise that their games have been slowed down or sped up? Maybe like a frame rate logger in the SWF file or something.

3. TheMerriTerri

TheMerriTerri Newbie

I don't think Speedgear is detectable if you slow things down; I believe TnT only receives your score and the time it took to get that score. If you take a long time, it won't hurt anything.

Oh and Speedgear is sorta like having a slow computer, and TnT can't hurt you for that.

Jubixion likes this.
  4. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Thanks for finally replying to my question xD So when you use speedgear it slows down EVERYTHING running on your com? Thats freakishly risky for your com ._. anyway, +rep for your answer :D

5. Resu

Resu Level III

For those who have fast fingers: you can also obtain a trophy easily at the begin of the month :) Use a Sudoku solver, typ the numbers from the game, let it solve and then finish it as fast as possible ;)

6. Dillon

Dillon Newbie

Well you can use cheatengine and choose a specific window to slow down. Well in my experience it only slows down the game window. -shrugs-
    I never used speedgear