Running Igloo Autobuyer Multiple Times

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Ofek, Apr 5, 2009.

1. Ofek

Ofek Level I

Well, in the "Ultimate guide to igloo autobuying", the author reccomends to run 5 igloo autobuyers on 5 different accounts on the same IP.

But Igloo Autobuyer can't seem to be able to run more than 1 copy at a time.

I have a couple of accounts that I COULD use, but the autobuyer can only run "1 at a time".

Is this supposed to be like this? and if it is, then what was the author of the guide reffering to?

2. ceneret0023

ceneret0023 Level III

ummm you should be able to run multiple igloo abers at the same time unless expon made a new update... try opening the program twice and logging in if not use an older version...

3. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

I'm don't think you can run more than one copy at a time now. I haven't used the Igloo ABer in a while but the updated version of AU will no longer run multiple copies.

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

If you're like me and have two computers, just download the igloo aber on both and run them. ;) I don't think you can run two at a time anymore... There needs to be an igloo aber that you can log multiple accounts into, then once one account has 10 items, it logs out and switches to the next account.

5. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

I believe there's a script that does that? It's sold in the BM. Or at least used to be- this was quite awhile back. I don't know if it's working or for sale now.

Personally I'm pretty vehemently against running multiple copies of igloo AB. It really abuses the program, which has negative consequences regarding both TNT and other users trying igloo AB.