Save state for flash games

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Hacked, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Hacked

Hacked Newbie

A program that can save and load states of neopets flash games.
    say in a neopet flash game, u are going to jump over a big hole. first u save state using the program, then u jump. If u jump successfully, u save state. if u fell into the hole u load state to the state before u jump. Anyone who play visualboyadvance will know what i am talking about.

2. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

To me that sounds quite hard to make and easily freezable. If you're going to do something like that, then why not just use cheatengine or something else cheating anyway ?

3. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

The only (easy) way I can think of right now is to use a virtual machine that lets you take snapshots (such as VMWare Workstation).

Otherwise... I suppose you could write a "little" program that will save the memory state of a program (in this case, your internet browser). Then load up the memory each time you want the saved state. This is much harder as I'm pretty sure there isn't something like this publicly available, so you need to code this yourself. I might make one of these when I'm really bored and have a lot of free time to spare...