Save The Wheels!

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by gelicaa, Aug 10, 2010.

1. gelicaa

gelicaa Newbie

As TNT promised, we were going to be getting more NP sinks in the future to stymie the deflation of NP. Boy, did they deliver. Save The Wheels is a campaign led by the Neopian Conservation Society to help revamp and redesign the wheels of Neopia.

Starting with the Wheel of Knowledge, the Neopian Conservation Society is collecting NP to hopefully, and eventually, be able to keep these wheels up for future generations. Of course, they can't do it without your help... and by helping, you are given a bunch of awesome parting gifts in return! :D
    * Wheel of Excitement - July 7th to July 14th, 2010
    * Wheel of Mediocrity - July 14th to July 20th, 2010
    * Wheel of Misfortune - July 20th to July 27th, 2010
    * Wheel of Monotony - July 27th to August 3rd, 2010
    Note: "NP Range" on the table below means the amount you donate in one go; it does not mean cumulative donations. For example, if you donated 1,000 NP eleven times, you would not receive the Conservationist Play Set but you would receive the Conservancy Newsletter all eleven times. In addition, when you donate, you only receive the prize for your range--you do not receive prizes for the lower ranges as well.
    NP Range Message Prize
    1 - 999 Well, I suppose it's better than nothing... *sigh* None
    1,000 - 9,999 If that's all you can give, well... every little bit counts. [​IMG]Conservancy Newsletter
    10,000 - 24,999 Even small donations add up to something meaningful... eventually! [​IMG]Conservationist Play Set
    25,000 - 49,999 Thank you for your generous donation! [​IMG]History of Neopian Wheels
    50,000 - 99,999 Many thanks! Your donation is crucial to this Wheel's future. [​IMG]Faerie Statue
    100,000 - 199,999 Truly, you are a supporter of the Neopian arts. Thank you kindly! [​IMG]Tote Bag
    200,000 - 499,999 With donations like these, we'll be done in no time! [​IMG]Faerie Mazzew
    500,000 - 749,999 Oh my! The sum of your generous gift is greatly appreciated. [​IMG]Gift of Misfortune
    750,000 - 999,999 Patrons as magnanimous as you are rare indeed! [​IMG]Wheel of Excitement Stamp
    1,000,000 - 1,999,999 Wow! We'll be able to gold-plate this Wheel! [​IMG]Wheel Shield
    2,000,000+ Your beneficence will be trumpeted across the breadth of Neopia for generations! [*][​IMG] Wheel of Excitement Background

2. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

I still don't know why johnscards4sale or something like that donated 1b

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Hoping for a trophy? Iunno...

I donated about 6mil on the last one hoping for a spot on the list. But that failed :(

4. odieboy

odieboy Level II

I don't think there are gonna be any trophies.

There is a very small chance they continue this plot with a follow-up, and even then this portion of the event seems like the only prizes you get are the Top Benefactors list and the default prizes.

I hope I'm wrong though :)