1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Score sending

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Wings, Apr 26, 2010.

1. Wings

Wings Level III

I've started to score send a little bit, but i've never gone up to more than 60k NPs at once, because i fear of being iced :p

If i used a 150k list with no reviews every day, would it be safe?

Thanks for help :)

2. Anfan

Anfan Level IV

No.

Edit: Running any sort of list daily runs a huge risk, as no one sits for hours straight, playing the same games repeatedly every day with questionably low times for relatively high scores. If TNT looks into the situation you'll most likely get frozen; the trick with score sending is to stay under the radar and make sure you're *not* watched.

If you're running your 60k list daily at the moment, even, that's really rather risky. I'd recommend you try running the 150k list, but only on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. (Then just don't scoresend the rest of the week.) And I certainly hope for your sake that you're changing up the scores from day-to-day, at least somewhat.

And as someone (I think it was Lightning?) once told me, if the scores you send are impossible to a particular degree TNT just stops giving you "review"s, and just flags your account to be checked into by a person. (Then you think that you're "safe", when really you've just caused a red flag to be pinned on you.)

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    There is no such thing as safe cheating ;)

If you're planning on using the same list every day you'd want to mix it up a little. Eventually though, you'll get caught out...Especially doing it every day.

Maybe use the 150k lists on weekends only?

4. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

You've been using 60k now want to jump to 150k that's very risky, espically using it everyday...keep using 60k list.

5. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

I think junior is right, maybe just use it on the weekends. And use a small list for the weekdays and never use the exact same list repeatedly, if they see it, you are gone, no questions asked.

6. Wings

Wings Level III

Alright thanks for info guys :)

I'll keep my 60k list and do the 150k on weekends

7. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    ...Ensuring to switch the order, scores, times etc. EVERY TIME YOU USE IT. No one can score he exact same score, with the exact same time multiple times. (Unless its a time = score based game).

you might get away with 1-5 times with the same.. but for extra safety... switch it every time.