1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sigh...

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Junior, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    uuugh.. Hey guys. It's been a while since I properly posted / contributed / moderated anything on here.

I can't explain why.. I got Mw3 and was playing that alot.. then I sorta didn't wanna go online. Now I don't play ps3 either. I just seem to work alot, then do other stuff. This is a busy time of the year and stuff but so far, I don't have that "want" to get back online or even play ps3 (which is weird for me!).

I am still lurking, and check things here. I'll get more regular again soon.. maybe after the new year.

I hope everyone here had a fantastic christmas and party hard for the new year. I'll be working again (as usual). Stupid shift, starting early evening, finishing at 4am then back at work again 3pm the same day.

Have a drink for me!

I've not forgotten about you all! Promise!

2. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

My sister bought me a PS3 for christmas, but the missus barely lets me play it. I have Battlefield 3 though, i'll play that with you if you have it.

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Nah no battlefield 3 unfortunately. Not one I really wanted :p

I've pre-ordered the new Grand Theft Auto ;) Gonna buy NFS: The Run soon too I think. Trying to get back into gaming and not just Call of Duty :p Might even go get me the Ps3 Final Fantasies.. Haven't played a ps3 version yet.. stopped at ps2 :D