Snowmuncher Avatar Guide

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by gaspanior, Oct 30, 2008.

1. gaspanior

gaspanior Level I

I get people asking me on neopets all of the time how did I get the snowmuncher avatar. It's easier than you think actually. The first and most important thing I think would be to keep the music on. There is nothing more frustrating than losing a life because you forgot to keep track of the time. When you get to where you only have 10 seconds the music changes. So by keeping the music on you are more aware of the time.

Secondly watch your % on how much you have eaten. After you play a couple rounds this gets easier to keep an eye on your time and hunger.

Third you need to watch how far down you have to go. The first level is 50 meters, the second 60, and so on.

Alright now the first level is pretty easy. Sometimes you can get a level where ricochets happen over and over and the only thing you need to get are Bloat-B-Gones and green gems. Green gems give you 100 extra points. If done right you should get about 650-800 points on the first level.

The second level is where a little strategy comes into play. It's the same as the first level except they add worms. The thing with the worms is you need to make them fall to free them. Why would you want to free them? They give you lovely purple gems! Just make another block fall on top of the worm and it is gone. The purple gem gives you 200 extra points.

Alright now you're on to the third level. From here on out it's pretty simple. Watch your time, hunger, and how far you have left to go and the avatar is yours. Try to get as many green and purple gems and you're set.

2. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

this is pretty helpful thanks.. i just got the avatar today. along with 80 other ones. my fingers hurt now lol.

3. gaspanior

gaspanior Level I

Well a big congratulations on the avatar! :) Glad I could help you there. I'm still struggling with the Ice Cream Machine avatar. A laptop touchpad is not ideal for that game.

4. lilmexiboy

lilmexiboy Level III

also if your really close to the avatar score and can use some help, type in buuuurrrrrrrrp and your % will drop by 50%

5. gaspanior

gaspanior Level I

Damn thanks. I knew I forgot something. I'm in the process of trying to add images to this too.

6. gaspanior

gaspanior Level I

I'm having trouble adding images to this guide. If anyone out there could help me I'd be most appreciative.

7. MCheezie

MCheezie Level IV

Just put the URL of the image between the tags.

URL of image [ /img]

remove the space between the bracket and "img".

8. Genocide11

Genocide11 Level III

How many points is necessary for the avatar?

9. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

The points for the avatar is 5000 and up.

10. weldn

weldn Level II

yes, three lives total are a bit too harsh...
    I just got lucky enough to get the avatar recently :)
    Thanks to your guide !

11. Genocide11

Genocide11 Level III

Good guide, but you can probably go into more detail on some of the other items, like the frozen eyeball or grapes(?). Anyways, I just got the avatar :)