So damn frustrated!!

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Jenna Syde, Apr 15, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

Yeah. Basically I just needed a place to let out my frustrations without worry of being iced on Neopets. -blink-

So yesterday, I decided that I would make an application for a Shadow Krawk. A female, well-named, shadow Krawk. Something about her just totally caught my eye and I've been able to think of nothing else since. Since coming across her on an adoption site I've taken the liberty of doing some research on Krawk Makeables and the whatnot; I've also spent a great deal of time chewing on her future design - not an easy task for me.

I started construction on my application yesterday evening; and it's been nothing but a headache ever since. o_o My eyes hurt from going over the many shades of black/grey and my fingers feel as though they're about to fall off. Now, so far, it's nothing spectacular however, there's been quite a bit of work behind it. And seeing as I'm stuck using a mouse and MS Paint for my artwork, it's been time-consuming, slow and most of all, frustrating.

And I just wanted to rant about it. And let it all out.
    And I figured there'd be no better place to do such then here. In the World of Spam. Seemed a suitable host for my little rant board.

Oh yeah. On the upside, I managed to secure one referral. From a dear friend of mine. -blink-

2. onprogus

onprogus Level IV

Wow, well I hope you get the pet after all this!

Show us when you're done:)

3. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

Thanks. :)
    And I planned on getting some critic from the people here when the application was roughly finished. -blink- Once I have a referrence picture of what I want the Krawk to look like, the rest of the application won't be too difficult to complete. It's just getting her design finalized, purchasing the items for her (and getting them set up in my gallery), rounding up my friends to obtain referrals, finding some makeables/adoptables & fanart for her, finishing her petpages links and then putting everything together - including the massive amount of written information - that'll be a fun night spent on the computer.

Hopefully, I have a day off work between now and Friday that I can spend at the computer putting things together. -blink' blink-

4. onprogus

onprogus Level IV

Holy...

Thats a heck of alot of effort to go to :shock:
    Would it not be easier to buy a transmog?

I only say that because I have seen many pets go up for adoption and then in the end they just go to the abandoners friend rather than the best application.

5. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

Well, yes, I've seen the same thing. But, I'm an optimist and this is sort of a challange. -blink- Or something.

I s'pose saving for a Trans. might be easier, however, I find saving to be much more difficult then putting together a solid, well-thought-out application. I have spending issues. -laughs-

6. onprogus

onprogus Level IV

Hehe don't we all?

Well good luck with the application!

7. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

Thanks. :)

8. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

That's sooo much work for pixels! But I'm lazy, so I guess I can't properly gauge these things. Good luck with your app. :)

9. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Donwload AB
    AB magic shop
    Get 3mil
    Buy krawk
    Save yourself hours earning an app.

Tbh most ppl pounding just tease :p

10. Jenna Syde

Jenna Syde Level III

-blink- Thanks Chilly. Only I have wretched luck and would be iced shortly after getting my krawk and it would defeat the purpose.

And I realize that most people do tease... however, I've found that a good portion of people who have pets listed on well-known adoption sites are serious.

-stretches slowly- 'Least I finished my reference picture/makeable. Not sure if I'm truly pleased with the design but it'll work for now.

11. pandahorde

pandahorde Level IV

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.