So wait

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by gregoden52, Feb 15, 2009.

1. gregoden52

gregoden52 Level III

the igloo aber is safe :) I'm using it right now lol

2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm not sure what Igloo ABer you used on your friend's account, but so far ours have been safe for the everyday user.
    Perhaps you should use our one, and judge for yourself.

3. Fexxel

Fexxel Level IV

The igloo autobuyer is a great program, and is generally safe. If you abuse it however, it's not safe.
    DON'T do the following:
    • Make your refresh time any less that 3-8. Doing something like 1-3 seconds=MEGA fail and you WILL be iced.
    • Run the program for more than 6 hours a day. There is a daily purchase limit, and if you keep refreshing a page after you passed the purchase limit for 3 hours, that is VERY suspicious and you will most likely be iced.
    • Log in and Log out constantly. Doing this too oftenly will result in freeze
    • Using this program every day- you will be iced. Guarenteed. I use the program maybe twice a week. That way, I blend in with other legit players.
    That good nuff for ya? :)
    Gosh that took a while... *Yawns* *Cracks fingers*
    FX

4. Raito

Raito Level I

So some ABers are still safe ? Hm, that's good to heard.
    When you mean "log in and log out constantly, doing this will result in freeze", do you mean we must always stay logged on the same account ?
    And should you have a ABer on your side or main ?​

5. gregoden52

gregoden52 Level III

I've heard many people say that the rf rate doesn't matter. So far i've had my rf rate at 1-2 seconds and nothing bad has happend :)

6. Fexxel

Fexxel Level IV

I have been frozen 3 times... It DOES matter.

7. Dark

Dark Level IV

well me and some other people iglooed on about 7 accounts with rf rate 1-2.... and every time we got froze it was for multi accounting.... thus means that it was fact making np on many accounts not the iglooaber that was freezing us..

8. cameronCRUNK

cameronCRUNK Level IV

I use this program overnight and all through school at a refresh rate of 1-2. I never get frozen(well when I do, its because of another program).

I've done this for over a year; rf rate and how long usually don't matter much. Igloo isn't anywhere near as risky as main shops.

9. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Here's the bottom line: cheating is not safe. So, since the Igloo ABer is cheating, it is not 100% safe. Now, it is one of the safer cheats...also, it depends on your settings.

10. Fexxel

Fexxel Level IV

Maybe I'm just unlucky, but I get frozen weekly with a refresh rate of 4-7.... There are sometimes hidden reasons for a freeze that they don't state. If you get iced for scamming, you might have also been iced for Score Sending.

11. cameronCRUNK

cameronCRUNK Level IV

Does it tell you were frozen because of an autobuyer or a downloadable program?
    I don't know the full details, but from what I've heard its also harder to track a igloo autobuyer over a main shop.

12. Fexxel

Fexxel Level IV

It always says something like "You have been FROZEN for using an Auto Buyer"

13. punkpaul

punkpaul Level I

i igloo ab on 5 accounts with a refresh rate of 1-2 for 8 or so hours a night every day and ive been doing it for a few weeks now and ive yet to be iced for auto buying reason.

pretty safe imo

14. cameronCRUNK

cameronCRUNK Level IV

thats really strange that you would be frozen on a consistent basis while everyone else is never frozen while doing so for longer w/ faster refresh rates o.o

have you tried to again lately?