Sorry

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Tricia, Apr 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tricia

Tricia Level IV

Just wanted to say sorry for my inactivity of the last week or so. My dog chewed my laptop charger(!) so now I have to order one from Dell and wait for it to arrive. My brother's computer (which I'm on now) we think we have fixed, but we'll just have to wait and see.

I should be back to a nicely active level in about a week. Until then, I'll try and jump on whenever I see someone's computer available :D

2. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

that's ok
    i was wandering where you were
    it seems lots of people have been inactive recently but most seem to be back now

3. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

:lol: it'll be good to see you active again :)

stop making excuses :p

4. daydee

daydee Level III

Naughty dog! I had wondered where you had been! Hope to see you back next week!

5. Tricia

Tricia Level IV

I know.. I literally get 5 minutes to login on here and have a quick browse about and that's it. There aren't many topics that make me want to post at the moment either. Guess I'll just be a spammer for the next week til my new charger arrives. Bloody thing... Dell want £45 for it on their website! Pfft. I Ebayed it, naturally.

Anyway, I'm going to leave before I get my arm torn off or something by my brother. Will get on tomorrow and trust that you will all have made some good, interesting topics for me to read and comment on ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.