Space Rocked

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by topscholar, Apr 5, 2009.

1. topscholar

topscholar Newbie

Ok Some people wonder why they never get to the next level of spaced rocked :yup:
    other read the instructions but never get to the next level :yup:
    but some just play without reading the instructions
    and then for the folowing reason they say the game does not make sense :(
    Well im here to end that
    in Spacerocked;
    all you have to do is move the slingshot so that its directing up
    then wait until its bright green and press the space bar (this may take 2-3 times to master)
    then wait as it the rock (or watever) goes up and is almost about to stop press "B" on the key board for a boost (make sure you dont press "B" when its about to stop in front of the metal things) also use one boost per try.
    To reach level 2 you have to hit a ship at the end by doing the following stated above.
    if you pass the ship but you dont hit it you dont move up a level.That means to move up a level you have to HIT it.
    Hope This guide to spacerocked helped. :)
    Any comments?

1 person likes this.
  2. migratory

migratory Level I

If youre aiming for the trophy in spacerocked, just restart level 1 until you get a good score of about 5000+
    then if you finish up past level three and its still early on in the month, it should be pretty easy to get the trophy

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

This actually helped me. I might suggest maybe a couple pictures and such of what each object in the game is and does.

Speaking of objects in the game, why do you randomly throw a book occasionally?

4. migratory

migratory Level I

the book/can is just for lulz i think
    generally it messes you up like hell tho becuz it travels much slower and falls faster than the regular rock...
    it doesnt give u xtra points or nething