Stowaway Sting Quick Guide

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by itcantbe, Jul 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itcantbe

itcantbe Newbie

Guide your character (Scrap) by using the directional keys on your keyboard. You need to turn each crate into a different color by moving Scrap onto the crates. The object is to turn each crate to 1 color in order to move to the next level.
    The first level is the easiest, all you do is walk around in a spiral picking up the 4 money sachels that come up- this allows you to get a bonus of 80 points and still a decent time bonus.
    At level 4 it gets harder. Now you will have to step on the crates once to turn them blue but if you step on them again they will change back. So most likely you will need to step on the crates twice to get them all one color.
    There are a few bonuses that you can pick up along the way. The money sachels give you 20 points each. The Diamond gives you 50, a heart refills your health. I am not sure what the orbs do but as far as I can tell the green & blue orbs change the color around you.
    Make sure you avoid the "shady looking thugs", they will damage your health. Also avoid the crates with junk in them they will also subtract from your health.
    Jumping into the water holes will lead to sudden death and you'll have to start all over.
    One other thing is to keep an eye on your time. The faster you can finish the more of a time bonus you will receive.
    Lastly, typing SCRAP will allow you to refill your health once.
    I hope this guide helps you and remember practice makes perfect!!

2. gaelle

gaelle Level IV

nice guide but it would be better with some picture =)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.