Stuck in the pound finder...

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by Freya, Jun 4, 2009.

1. Freya

Freya Level III

Well there are a lot of pets that are stuck in the pound, probably UCs and other pretty amazing pets, but we can't get them because we don't know the names... Is there any way to make a program that finds pets stuck in the pound?

Just wondering...

2. Freestyle

Freestyle Level II

I can make a program the checks the pound super fast but there is no way to extract every pet name from the pound.

3. Freya

Freya Level III

Well... I don't think that this is what I want there is a bug with the pound that sometimes when you pound a pet it will be "stuck in the pound" it won't show up in the pound, you can only adopt it if you know its name... An example of this would be Sturmdrache (please don't adopt its my only example) this pet is stuck there, it doesn't show up when you just regularily surf the pound, this occurs quite some times and I'm sure there are a lot of pets that have been forgotten about... I'm asking if there is a way to recover those names...

4. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

someone adopted it....

5. Freya

Freya Level III

yeah well guess I'm not ever going to post a german RW on here again... thanks for doing so to whomever... This pet has been in the pound for 2 months so there is no way that the person which just adopted is not from this forum... Seriously thats just not great if I'm telling the name in here to give an example of something... Well this chat here is pretty public it might be someone who skipped by but anyways I'd like that Person to at least apologize and have the guts to try to justify why he/she did that
    This post has 17 views so far... I'd like to know if there is a way to find out who has seen the thread... It might be possible to find out who it was that way

6. Freestyle

Freestyle Level II

Well that impossible. Sorry.

7. Freya

Freya Level III

...Well It's not about the pet, it was pounded to be adopted, but I wanted to show by it what I mean and by adopting it whoever did that really didn't do any good at all. . .
    Well guess if I'd ever do that again it only PM the name

8. Freestyle

Freestyle Level II

Nono.

I mean that you cant find the names unless tnt totally screw up and someone finds a SQL exploit and grabs the pound table from the database.

9. Freya

Freya Level III

oh ok, thats what I thought anyways but asking to make sure is usually a good idea...