TERA Online

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by dragonisk, Mar 26, 2013.

1. dragonisk

dragonisk Level II

Has anyone ever played this?

Me and my friend are looking into playing this game, and while I'm waiting for him to come back from vacation I thought maybe I'd get opinions of people who've played this game before.

I'd like to ask what features/aspects of the game did you like/hate? I read that guilds can gain control over villages(?) in the game to a certain degree so I was wondering how that works and if it's good or not? Thanks in advance! B)

2. Lizard

Lizard Level II

I didnt play for very long I have to say, but..
    Plus:
    Combat system seems like fun, as does the storyline

Con:
    Movement controls are kind of fidgety
    Got sick of staring at the revealed ass of my character after an hour of playing. (Idiotically short skirt)

3. dragonisk

dragonisk Level II

I've seen the female characters too and am a bit disappointed because of their clothing (or lack thereof). I want to see female knights/magi not strippers running around with swords/sticks...

Clearly, exposing your bare abdomen is the best way to stay alive in a battlefield. UPSIDE: Your boobs are safe!

[​IMG]

Anyway, barring that I'm still willing to give this a try since the game looks cool graphic-wise. Looking forward to more input from others who've played! :D

4. yoyobee

yoyobee Level II

its similar to gw2 =) its from german so you can see some ...languages beside english on the world chat sometimes but game is okay and character are cutes ,esp the lolis