TFR Plot: Auto Battling

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by Junior, Oct 9, 2010.

1. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    The Faeries Ruins' Plot: Auto Battling Macro

Hey guys, to help with this battling step here is a little guide that should make it easier (up to a certain point..)

While you’re getting one hit kills, this method will work. After that, you’ll have to modify it by adding the second step (rerecording) and yea. Update as needed. NOTE: Random events WILL stop this from working. Just hit stop, and start again.

Step 1:

Download IMacros for Firefox.
    https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3863/

Install it, blah blah blah. All should be self explanatory.

Step 2:

Go here:

http://www.neopets.com/battledome/battledome.phtml

Now you will see the iMacros button in firefox

[​IMG]

This will open up the macro toolbar on the side of your browser.

You will see three tabs, “Play” “Record” “Edit”. Click the record tab. This will open the recording menu.

Now, making sure you’re on the main battledome page ( http://www.neopets.com/battledome/battledome.phtml ), click the record button (not the tab, but the button that has now appeared).

Okay now its started to record so be quick. Click “One Player” ( http://www.neopets.com/battledome/battl ... =challenge ) to take you to this page. Then select your pet you want to battle, and click the challenger. Defeat the pet using whatever method you want. Repeat these steps so you battle the pet at least two times and end of on the main battledome page.

Stop the recording. Now hit save and save it as whatever you want to call it.

Step 3:

Go to the play tab

Now you will see a box that will allow you to input a number of times to repeat the macro. Set it to about 10 to 15 as that’s probably all you’ll get before you run out of challengers anyway. You can adjust this to suit.

Then select the macro you just created in the list above. If you didn’t modify the name it wil be something like “Neopets Battledome!”. Click it so its highlighted, and press “Play Loop”.

Ta-Da! It will now auto battle by repeating the steps you “recorded” above. This will automatically stop when challengers run out, and you’ll have to start it again once they’re back. Random events will stop this process also. Any change from what you’ve recorded stops it.

Credits:

All to mee (Junior)!

I made this myself, and thought of the idea by myself. It’s basically a cheats way to making a script ;) All easy.
    Obviously some credits to firefox for having yet another wonderful plugin.

If you have any questions or find this hard to follow post and let me know. I’ll do my best to help you.

NOTE: DO NOT SHARE YOUR SAVED MACRO. It will not work for others. Because its recording you select your pet it won’t work for them. Everyone needs to make their own. Plus they can see your account details if you send them yours.

Disclaimer:

I take no responsibility if your account gets iced for using this. It is classed as cheating. No I don’t know the freeze rate for this. I assume the same as using any the script. Use at your own risk.​

Lully likes this.
  2. sennheiser

sennheiser Level I

Wow awesome. But personally, i bookmark the 1-player page and after I k.o. the challenger, i just click the bookmark and I'm ready to k.o. them again. It saves few clicks and if you got fast connection like me, it's quite fast.

3. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm sure there are faster ways... But this is semi-automatic. For the lazy people.

4. sennheiser

sennheiser Level I

Yea after a while, I get lazy too roflll

5. poof

poof Newbie

rofl its tiring trying to keep killing the same crap

6. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Well now theres a new one to kill.

This macro WILL work for the second enemy.

Simply re-record your first battle with it. Save it with a different name to the last so you know the difference and then do all the normal steps to play it back.

7. zikaroo

zikaroo Level I

Nice junior seems like you and other mods have a lot to offer others :) just by looking around

8. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Heh, that is the idea ;)

Just a reminder to everyone, as new opponents are out you can re-program this to work. Same steps, just select the new opponent. Should help get those caps completed.

If you have any trouble, let me know.

9. darkangelboy

darkangelboy Level I

Thank you for this!