The No Gp To Million Guide ! :D:D:D

Discussion in 'Computers and Technology' started by Spawned, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Carletto

Carletto Level II

Thanks for the guide

Always wondered of trying that game, never had enough time and a good guide... Thanks for the tips :)

2. Rider

Rider Level IV

Great tips, ive never tried out runescape, but who knows might cum in handy one day!

3. lopsk8er

lopsk8er Level III

the best way to make money in the game is god wars. no doubt about it. i went to play runescape after i quit neopets like 2 years ago, but i started runescape like 6 years ago so yeah. once you use this guide to get money, or whatever way you want, train your guy to a decent combat level (100 or so) and do godwars with a team of friends.

starting with around 5mil cash about a year ago i invested in buyin full veracs and food and such to use at god wars. after only 2 weeks of non stop godwars with a team i earned 60mil. sold the 60mil and the account for real money and quit runescape when the wilderness was taken away.

About 2 months ago i started playing it again and my friend in real life gave me his account to use which had 25mil on it. with 25mil i did god wars non stop and earned 205m in a few weeks (soloing armadyl and saradomin, got a solo hilt from both)... i just quit runescape again about a week ago and have been trying to sell my 205m and account since then. i dunno wut rules around here are regarding selling runescape stuff, but if anyone wants to buy my account (level 129 in p2p, 123 in f2p) or any of the money (sold some, only 150mil left), shoot me a PM.

but yeah godwars is defidently the quickest and best way of making money if you're a decent combat level. gl all :D but the game sucks without the wilderness now =\

4. Patty

Patty Level III

you can try air running

i did air running from 1k to 80k

and then i quit :p cause wildy gone:(

5. nooblet

nooblet Level I

this guide sounds good. i'll try it. thx. :)

6. toanaruto

toanaruto Newbie

warning - very long farming required

i would try it if i still remembered my account but it seems you have to farm a lot of chickens and then selll them but you need alot so its gonna take weeks - months

7. Ornec

Ornec Level I

i like the guide a lot.
    Back in the old days of playing runescape were fun.
    Until i got banned for some unknown reason

8. gawjus1234

gawjus1234 Level III

ok. i just started like today so don't yell. but how can you sell the feathers if you arent a member? when i go to sell them on the forum it says only members can post. so what do i do?

9. Ornec

Ornec Level I

its a good guide for starting off but there are some other good guides for more advanced players

10. CHticker

CHticker Level I

cool, I'll give this a shot

11. Arash

Arash Level I

This guide is outdated, and this topic should be locked, Runescape has restricted these methods and made them impossible.

12. xiaodar

xiaodar Level I

what i did was fish lobster and mining
    Please do not gravedig - Commy

13. DragonX44

DragonX44 Newbie

Spawned, It's a pretty decent guide to a noob who just started playing Runescape so yeah