The Ultimate Autobuyer

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by XstrageX, Dec 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XstrageX

XstrageX Level III

I just had an idea that i'm not sure is possible. But i thought i'd post it up here for you programmers to tell me if you can do it. This AB could go for days without getting RS banned, so here's my idea. Oh and tell me if this is how mystical's multi client AB works.

You have your main account, account X. and for simplicities sake we'll have 2 other accounts B and C. X refreshes at 2 shops every 10-20 seconds while account B refreshes at one of those shops for 3-6 seconds and account C refreshes at the second shop for 3-6 seconds. When an item show up in the shop on account B the autobuyer sends the url request to account X and account X buys the item for account X. Same goes if account C sees an item you want to buy, it click the image with account X instead of C.

If this is possible enough to be effective and speedy, and if you had 10 account plus your main, you could AB almost continuously all the time (if you wanted too).

I have no idea what a freeze rate would be on this. but i thought the idea was pretty good. Tell me what you all think.

2. dikel16

dikel16 Level II

nice idea, i believe its possible but i dunno about the RS ban.
    the sending URL is quite easy and fast so adding this to a regular autobuyer wont slow it down

3. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

i would have thought there would still be a moderately high freeze rate as you are still abing for x hours nonstop
    nice idea though

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

That would be a VERY complex program. But you would have to have a backup X, incase the original X got RS banned. Nice idea tho. Mystical and Expon should work together on somthing like this.

5. dikel16

dikel16 Level II

why would that be very complex?
    i know theres multi account autobuyers so just when 1 account see a stocking it passes it to the main.
    i don't think that would be that hard

6. XstrageX

XstrageX Level III

The thing is it would have to accommodate multiple accounts and also would have to get the URL before it could send it. i'm talking about actually clicking the picture with the X account before you even load the page on the X account. That seems like it would be complex.

of course you would have to strategize about how to use this. First of allt he main account would only RS at the shops between 10 - 20 seconds to make it look like someone is actually on the account. with a 6-8 refresh rate i can go 8 hours before being banned. so with 10-20 its probably around 16 hours of abing. Not much chance of being RS banned quickly. As for the sides, only use 1 side for 2 hours, no more. Then switch to another side account. dur :p. The + to this idea is you're mnai can RS multiple shops, and not have to transfer the items after you buy them. You could AB all the petpet shops and merridel foods for 4 hours a day with enough accounts and make a killing easily on your main.

7. the_skip

the_skip Level IV

very complex to program but good idea

8. Barra

Barra Level II

Wow, that is a great idea.
    An improvement on multithreading.
    I wonder how much money this thing could bring in.
    Wouldn't TNT see the same IP address RS'ing on 3 different accounts though?
    Proxy support would be a MUST but I'm sure they would add that on a complex program

9. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

that's how mysticals multi-aber works. He posted a demo video of it somewhere.. since it only rses on 1 account.. and just refreshes on the others, I don't think it has a high freeze rate.

10. LordDarigan

LordDarigan Level I

Hmmm That Sounds Extremely hard to program

11. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

not really
    it's just the same program as before just using a different shop wiz

12. spetz

spetz Newbie

Doesnt sound to hard to me i know i could do it im actually making something simmilar but for usershops. The way it was explained was complex but the basic idea is just having it check for restocks then having your main actually buy, atleast thats what i got from it. Im not sure about haveing the whole X click the image but ya shouldnt be too too hard if you already know how or have and aber.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.