The World Trade Center Conspiracy

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by mac_bubble, Apr 17, 2007.

?

Do you think 9/11 was staged/ a conspiracy

1. YES!!!

19 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. NO!!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. i really dont know...

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. now that you mention it it really makes me think

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mac_bubble

mac_bubble Level I

the other day i was talking to my friends, and we started talking about 9/11.
    well during the conversation someone mentioned that 9/11 was a conspiracy, that it was staged because bush wanted to get into Iraq

i just wanted to know what you guys thought, if it was real or not. my friend is CONVINCED that it was staged but i think it was real, i mean why would bush kill millions of people just to get into iraq. i will get my friend to post later on their feelings

2. Glamorous

Glamorous Level III

I'm offended. Please edit this.

3. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

Honestly, the government has the power/control to do a lot of things, but needing 9/11 to happen in order to invade a country isn't one of them.

I firmly believe it was not a conspiracy, simply a regular act of terrorism but taken to the extreme.

4. punkeydew

punkeydew Level IV

Deffinitaly not

And I am somewhat of a firm believer in most conspracies.

Yes he was itching to get into iraq, and this was the moment they were waiting for.

There really is no chance they set it up.

1,000s of people died

Not a chance

5. Glamorous

Glamorous Level III

6. lolcool22

lolcool22 Level III

No.

Anyone who votes yes is most likely under the age of 15 who heard it from their idiot father/mother, or just a complete moron who watched the "loose change" video and accepts everything it says as facts.

By the way, the creators of that video, Dylan and Jason I think, are unintelligent college morons who can't handle themselves and can't handle hearing anything other than their distorted opinions on everything.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=stVmEmJ666M

They have a debate with Popular Mechanics guys in that video. PM doesn't do a GREAT job at debunking their video (they offer good points, but weren't really allowed to properly debate it because Dylan and Jason won't really let them speak), mainly because of how retarded the boys are acting the entire time, but from this video you can see how stupid the kids are. I don't know why anyone still believes their garbage.

Sorry for this harsh post, but I just get really irritated with these conspiracy theories, this Loose Change video in particular.

7. onprogus

onprogus Level IV

I dont believe it was because quite frankly, Bush could have invented a thousand reasons to invade any country, and they wouldnt involve killing thousands of innocents.

8. goldfishrockster

goldfishrockster Level III

He never really had a decent reason anyway... whenever I think of GB I think of that bit on family guy when GB is hiding in his tree house after hurricane Katrina. As much as I love a good conspiracy, I really dont think this can be, perhaps the government could have done more to prevent it, but to have caused it through their own choices? Who would do that?

9. Steve Miller Band

Actually it was not anywhere near millions of people, but it's still a very great lose. I really don't understand where people get the idea that Bush did this to get into Iraq, all the newspapers said it was Osama Bin Laden; he lives in Afganistan not Iraq.

10. mac_bubble

mac_bubble Level I

tell me how you are offended so i can edit this.

ok im going to let me friend type from here on out on this post.

hey this is Mac's friend. i think 9/11 was a conspiracy for many reasons.

first reason- on the airplane, there was so much aresol spray/ mace/ other air products that it was uncomftorable to breathe and YET people were making calls breathing normal.

second reason- the reason that the towers collapsed was because the steel inside melted and the shock of the plane crashing into ot. it takes 2200 somewhat degrees farenhiet for steel to melt but the impact of the plane only caused 1500 somewhat degrees farenhiet (forgot the EXACT temperature) this wouldnt cause the steel to melt, so how did the building melt

reason three- if you watch the video of the crash, about 3 seconds before the plane hits the building, the building EXPLODES! how is this possible. some reports say it was bombs that were planted there. now if you didnt know, the security at WTC was TIGHT so how would they not notice that someone was smuggling in a couple of bombs.i have more reasons but ill list them later
    -

ok that was what my friend thinks, but i completely disagree with her

11. Steve Miller Band

Well the impact of the plane would probably weaken the steel and when combined with the burning fuel probably weakened the steel enough.

12. mac_bubble

mac_bubble Level I

yea thats what i thought. the explosion of the bomb (if there really was a bomb)+ the impact of the plane+ the heat from the impact and the bomb.

13. daydee

daydee Level III

I agree with what has been said already, there is no chance the US Govt would go to such extremes, they could have faked a foiled terror plot there would be no need to kill all those people! This is just conspiracy gone mad!

14. onprogus

onprogus Level IV

Whenever there is a major catastrophe there will always be conspiracy theories, that fact alone should stop you from beleiving them.
    They are made up because some people want to be famous for 'taking down the government'.
    Well, that wont happen.

15. Wrath Of Bam

Wrath Of Bam Level I

Reason 1: I'm pretty sure it had something do along the lines with affects of being in the high altitude. Also we don't know exactly whom was breathing in the 'air chemicals' but maybe it didn't cause them to have any breathing problems as the product didn't wear on them yet.

Reason 2: When the plane reached impact in the first part of steel I am positive it had enough energy for it to melt the steel within. Once that set-off it was just a matter of time before it loosened and the building crumbled.

Reason 3: We all know airports aren't 100% when it comes to security. Take these people for example, Snoop Dogg managed to carry an armed weapon on a plane, second attempt he was able to carry marijuana. DMX able to impersonate an officer and didn't get caught until hours later. Many things can be taken onto a plane when the metal detectors fail and the security guards on duty aren't checking the necessary places of luggages.

16. woooot

woooot Level II

Well.. it is kind of weird how it happen on 9/11 [emergrency number is 911]. But I doubt he would plan it.

17. mac_bubble

mac_bubble Level I

yet again, a word from my friend tynea.
    -

1- what does altitude have to do with anything.

2-no it didnt have enough heat to melt the steel. it takes 2750 degrees to melt steel, where as the crash of the plane only caused 1700 degrees farenhiet, so it COULDNT melt the steel

3-were not talking about the airport or airplanes, this is WTC, its much different then the airport

EDIT: and sorry for getting the temperatures wrong before... i was WAY off!

18. Steve Miller Band

Reason #2, first of all the impact of the plane would obiviously affect the strength of the steel. Secondly, the steel doesn't have to become a liquid to be weak, it only has to become weak enough to not support the weight of the rest of the building.

19. mac_bubble

mac_bubble Level I

2- but it wouldnt really affect that much. PLUS the plane hit the top of the building, so there wouldnt be much for the steel support.

AND the reports said that the stell MELTED inside the building, not that it was WEEKEND! HA!

20. Steve Miller Band

Actually it would affect a lot. Even if it was at the top of the building it still has to support a lot of weight. Also, the way the World Trade Towers were built, most support in the center it would only take a little bit before that goes down. Think about it, you have a very strong central core supporting almost everything and then a huge piece gets broken out or cracked or whatever. Then you have a large amount of heat which weakens the steel.

Take spaghetti for an example (hard and bagged, not fresh), if you put spaghetti in water at boiling it cooks really fast, but if you leave it in warm water it will eventually become lose and eatable. Same thing with the steel, ya if its at 2750F then it won't take long to melt, but if its at 1700F then it will take longer to weaken the steel. But they both have the same effect.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.