TNT Warning

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by MickaelH, Jul 23, 2008.

1. MickaelH

MickaelH Level I

So, I received a warning from TNT, there it is :

I'm not frozen, it's just a warning. But I was wondering if it was dangerous to start my AB today (I received the warning today) and if it is more secure to wait some days before ABing again...

2. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Well, I think its not any more risky than it would be. I mean, if they flag you as a suspicious user after the warning, it'll mean that they'll check for violating copyright rules and stuff (the rule you broke to get the warning). They probably won't check for an ABing record, so it won't be any more dangerous than to do it on a safe account.

3. MickaelH

MickaelH Level I

Okay ^^ So I can start my AB tonight and there will be no problems ? I mean, not more than if I was not starting it ? ^^

4. Adam

Adam Level III

Id have to say, any contact from TNT is bad. If I were you, Id just self freeze that account and start over. Now that they have ur account on their radar screen, you wudent wanna risk your other accts.. IF this is ur main that ur talking about... Make a side acct to AB on, or purchase an aged acct. Ive never been in this situation, I just get frozen right away o_O, so watever you do do, let me know, im curious as to how TNT treats warned users.

5. MickaelH

MickaelH Level I

Mmmm kay... I got a side account, a really old side account xD So it seems I'll AB on it.

But I'm just really fear for the transfer way... I'm not sure that I'll be good to transfer non-obviusly and also if neopets, like you said, is observing me, well it's kinda dangerous >< but I liked my account lol I just painted my blumaroo -_-

EdiT : I just ABed for 30 minutes ( and I got nothing -_-) and I'm still not iced, so I think it'll be okayyy =P