1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

training

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by coconutmoon, Feb 27, 2013.

1. coconutmoon

coconutmoon Level III

Does anyone know if you can still train HP to 3x the level? Right now my HP are just under 3x the pet's level, but it still won't let me train any other skills. The other three skills are are less than 2x the level.

Everything I read says you can, but it still won't let me.

2. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

I'm not sure exactly what you're asking. You are already at near the 3x level--which is what you asked.

It will let you train HP to 3x the level, but once you exceed 2x the level, you can't train the other skills anymore. You have to bring the level back up to 1/2 of what HP is before you can continue training the other skills.

3. Lease

Lease Level II

Exactly what larry said. You can train HP up to 3x your level. But then you can't train the other stats anymore. You have to train your level to 1/2 of you HP to train the other stats.

4. coconutmoon

coconutmoon Level III

Got it thanks. The wording everyone uses isn't very clear.

So you can train your pet up to 3x but once you get there, you can only train the level until you get back to 2x.

5. blackpampa

blackpampa Level II

You can train your HP up to your Level x3, but once you get there, you'll have to level up to HP /2 to continue training the other stats...

6. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

He's just messin with us