Transfering NP and Items

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by XstrageX, Dec 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XstrageX

XstrageX Level III

I jsut thoguht of this stuff today and decided to share it with you guys. Well there re alot of trades out there, and i doubt that the programs that detect transfers can detect the value placed on an item by neopians in a trade.

Obviously if you bid 300k on a bottle of sand you are transfering.

But lets say with that 300k you bought something you could resell easily, say a GoC (golden compass).

Buy the GoC, put it in trades, offer a noob offer of like 23k and a codestone, let it sit for a few minutes, to make it look like your pondering this, and then maybe you just decided to accept it. And there ya go, you're 20k down on 1 account but you've got that GoC you can resell.

And the thing is is that the GoC is a "rare" item. Most rare items in neopets never sell for over 100k so if a program is looking at it by rarity, then it won't detect this because it has no idea of the value we place on that particular item.

In conclusion i believe it is best to transfer neopionts in item form rather than as actual np.

2. test123

test123 Level IV

hey

ill give that a go, thanks

3. Daemonice

Daemonice Level I

hmm

I do this alot, transferring and such, yet they have done nothing, I have transferred from several different accounts, all you basically have to do is leave a trade lot up that has alot of items, no matter what they are.

4. gamergrrl

gamergrrl Level III

Ive always done my tranferring this way. ^^

Havent been frozen yet.

5. inqwire

inqwire Level IV

i don't think that tnt cares, unless you transfer 800k through a pile of dung

i've used jellies to transfer my points forever and haven't even been warned

6. kafud

kafud Level I

i transfer my stuff oldschool lol

7. XstrageX

XstrageX Level III

this is more for when you have alot of side abing accounts, and you want all the good stuff to go to your main. then this method works the best i think.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.