Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Jubixion, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Woohoo, just watched this movie today xD In my opinion, I would say that it was a pretty awesome movie, loved all the animation and the entire plot! Sitting through the movie was simply thrilling, keeping your heart thumping throughout that 2hour 3min movie. There are a couple of laughs here and there which makes it a great addition of humor into an action/thriller movie. Also, there are many well placed twists in the movie, though I shan't talk much of the movie to avoid any spoilers :D

This is just my opinion, I'm no good movie critic but it just seems like a pretty good movie to me :D And oh, there's a one awesomely disgusting girl in the movie at the start. You guys should watch it xD

2. Wings

Wings Level III

I've never seen any transformers movies. imma watch them this summer probably =)

3. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Aw man you're totally missing out :O Their like one of the movies with the most awesome visual effects! Hurry go grab a ticket now!!

4. CoS

CoS Level IV

Have to go see this.
    Loved the 1st 1 and it has Megan Fox so what can go wrong?

5. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks, man, I'm going to see this movie tonight or tomorrow. There's a terrible rating in the newspaper over here, but those ratings are usually bullshit. ;)
    I saw the first one, really loved it. Gonna see this one... :yup:

6. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

going to watch it tom tomorrow or friday ... i cannot wait.. Devastator is going to be awesome.

7. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

Was going to watch today, but boyfriend and our friend went to Ikea/Wal-Mart/Their workshop instead lol.
    Going to watch either Thursday or Friday but hopefully not Friday because that's when every single person in the city literally rushes to watch it cuz it's weekend.
    I've been anticipating this for MONTHS. Literally MONTHS.

8. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Haha! I'm glad so many share the same view as me xD Even though I sat at the very first row of the cinema, the entire movie was still damn awesome even with my neck aching like crazy.

MAN, devastator in the movie is so freaking cool! Largest transformer I've ever seen ._. I'm just amazed at how all the animators managed to animate every single transformer and made them look so life-like. I'm totally gonna download and watch it again once the dvd is out xD

9. Guitarplayer1955

This was an abolutely fantastic movie! The action was great! Megan Fox was smoking hot as always... and the plot was very interesting! Would defintely watch this again!

10. Jubixion

Jubixion Level II

Damn I don't get why everyone likes Megan Fox so much ._. She looks like a typical female actress, no big difference o.0

11. WingedOne

WingedOne Level II

Went to see it yesterday. I LOL'D SO HARD OMFG. There's good things, and then EVERYTHING ELSE was just TERRIBAD (actually it was so bad that it became super awesome). If it weren't for the special effects I would totally rate it as a b-movie.

1) Get rid of all human actors, honestly they're just a hindrance.
    No one cares about the relationships between those people, they are SO BS anyway. Oh and WHAT WAS WITH THAT TRANSFORMER CHICK? My god, even the NON-HUMAN parts were full of human innuendo (but those were hilarious).
    2) Michel Bay..........http://www.cracked.com/article_17527_if-everyday-life-was-directed-by-michael-bay.html
    3) So....much...shaking....but maybe that's because we sat in the first 2 rows.
    At one point in the movie when Optimus and Megatron were going at it...we weren't even sure what we were seeing because there was so much movement and the entire screen was just metal parts.

Despite all that I am going to say that the transformers were amazing, and some of the one liners were very memorable. Go see it to laugh hard, and to facepalm all through the movie.

12. wvurascal

wvurascal Level I

The action of this movie was amazing but there was no real storyline.

13. gregoden52

gregoden52 Level III

The movie probably could have been shortened by at least 30 minutes.

14. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

i thought it was a good movie... i like how it erupted into an all out war and the decepticons were badass

15. Frozshtaliar

Frozshtaliar Level II

Im still not sure wether I wanna see it. I loved the first one but im hearing pretty bad stuff about this one : /

16. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Idk why, but some people are just saying the movie wasn't good :(; I thought it was awesome :), really great action...and Megan Fox was hot, as usual so don't let those lame reviews :nope: influence you :yup:

17. Patty

Patty Level III

i think plot-wise, it wasnt really good and it was too long

but the special effects and sound effects were super awesome

18. cozetta

cozetta Level I

hmmm personally, i thought it was a bit of a let down plot-wise compared to the first one. Like, there was nothing new; humans vs robots, humans win, hint at robot-return for a sequel.
    nice graphics though :D

19. rocketman2008

rocketman2008 Level II

I thought it was a pretty damn good movie, but I don't know if it QUITE beats the original. The effects may have been stepped up, but I noticed that in this one they seemed to resort to more raunchy, sex-based jokes than the first one did, or at least that they were more obvious. Maybe its just me but that seemed to take it down a peg.

20. Airuku

Airuku Level I

Eh, I didn't like the second one as much. There was so much stuff in the movie, but so little of it actually had any plot. Plus, I wish they gave Starscream a little more backbone, or at least have him betray someone, he's my favorite character. They didn't really give him any cool figths like the last movie where he was just taking down everyone and destroying all those other jets.