USUKI FRENZY GAME GUIDE!!!

Discussion in 'Neopets Guides' started by neocola555, Dec 26, 2006.

1. neocola555

neocola555 Level I

here's an usuki frenzy game guide, plz enjoy and feel free to comment. happy gaming :)

Usuki Frenzy is a timed game, so every moment counts. In the very beginning of the game, the ten Usuki sets you'll have to grab pop one by one on the bottom of the screen (takes them about five seconds) and then the timer starts. Use these seconds to look at the Usuki Sets and see if there are any you need in the room you start in!

You're going to want to go counterclockwise to avoid backtracking. Get the Usuki sets from the starting room, then go right into the bathroom, up to the dining room, left to the kitchen, and left again to the living room, which is the last room. You'll be using the arrow keys, so up down left right + diagonals are your directions. Sally Usul seems to go slightly faster on the diagonals. In any event, you'll have to do a bit of manuevering to get around some of the Usuki Sets you don't need. You get penalized for picking one up, so take that extra bit of time and carefully squeeze around it.

Trust your instincts on this one. If an Usuki set doesn't look familiar, skip it over. You can give a glance to check, but generally you want to keep going. Don't get stalled worrying about a set. You can come back if you need it at the end.

2. head_busta

head_busta Level I

thanks

that helps i always get 196

3. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

I got 205 once when a trophy was 206. :(

4. misfit joey

misfit joey Newbie

thanks, but ive read this exact thing somewhere else...

5. h4x0r

h4x0r Level II

Yeah I think somebody else made a guide, but either way my highest score was like 203 or something. Never could quite get that trophy score :(

6. misfit joey

misfit joey Newbie

7. h4x0r

h4x0r Level II

You must go awefully slow or you don't use the diagonal very well because I never get less than 185...I usually get about 190. 168 is not that great, but if you pay attention and practice a bit, you'll easily bring that up :D.

8. misfit joey

misfit joey Newbie

You must go awefully slow or you don't use the diagonal very well because I never get less than 185...I usually get about 190. 168 is not that great, but if you pay attention and practice a bit, you'll easily bring that up
    =====

ahh!! yeah im pretty slow, i use the diagonal and have it memorized, i just suck at the game end of story lmao.

9. sean425

sean425 Level II

Good guild I usually dont play that game though because im to busy abing etc, but I still read this guild :D

10. NEWYAWKR

NEWYAWKR Newbie

i never get a good score on that game. and i do exactly all that.

even with a fast internet connection. it stinks =(

11. test123

test123 Level IV

hey

its all about placement of the items if you want a really high score