Want part in the creation of a web-based MMO?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Balthier, Jan 4, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Balthier

Balthier Level III

Keith and I are starting a web-based MMO (something we've wanted to do for a long time.) I'm developing the concept and some of the art, while keith is doing the programming. We're going to make it similar in interactivity to neopets, but in nothing like neopets with the pet system. Think gaia-online meets neopets geared more for the 15+ crowd but with a simple interface. There will be a major competitive spirit, games, a whole economic system.

Right now, i'm looking for two positions:

Conceptual Partner - Your job will be to assist me in the creation of viable systems for the game, ideas for games, web-interface creation, and will require a lot of discussion as to help me create things from a gamers' point of view.

Artist - Your job will be to either create the pixelated images for items, characters, etc. OR the hand-drawn image representation OF characters, items, etc.

For the conceptual parter, I request this as your application - Name, age, and a creative description of a gaming world, completely original in it's style. This application will not be applied to the game as I have already got a basis to start from, but will show me your creative edge.

For the artist, if you're wanting to do pixel art, create me a 100x100 image of a human male in middle-aged clothing. For hand-drawn, make me the same thing, but hand-drawn.

If I decide to pick you, you will have access to our project website and you will come on as a full development member.

2. unskillful12

unskillful12 Level III

It sounds good I just wish I could do those jobs. If you want any testers later on I'm right here..

3. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

i cannot job either of those jobs but i could be a tester or a mod if you wanted me too

4. MarcelAjax

MarcelAjax Level IV

Another one.. meh.. gl ;)

5. Tricia

Tricia Level IV

Sounds good :)
    Good luck with it and as the others have said - I'm happy to test/moderate ^_^.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.