1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

What program would you like to see?

Discussion in 'General Programming Chat' started by Kaden, Sep 2, 2010.

1. Kaden

Kaden Level I

well, Recently i have been really bored (In between not working and sleeping).

I have been messing around with cheating on Neopets recently, and found it pretty entertaining. what I am now asking is:

What Program would you all like to see, and would use?

I have a few idea's, such as daily doers (Already coded one), Avatar Collectors (Like, ones that you get from visiting pages, etc)...

but, they all seem to simple for my liking... so i put it out to YOU to ask you what you want to see!

(Please don't suggest a Score Sender... there are plenty out there that work well..)

the program will be released Open Source when ever i finish it. I believe in people being able to learn from things, and what better way to suggest something, then be able to see how it would be done =)

Suggest Away!

Kaito likes this.
  2. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

3. Kaden

Kaden Level I

I may be able to do the igloo'r, but i dont have an account older then 36 months old to be able to thoroughly test the attic buyer.

I will look into it.. What exactly do you want it to do?

1) refresh the attic page, and look through a list of items to see if its there/buy it quickly?

how would the multi account part work?.. does it switch randomly between the accounts, doing a seperate restock each?

it should be pretty simple to do really... it doesnt really seem too difficult. hardest thing is getting it to find the items on the page fast enough, then making it "click" on the item... shouldnt really be too much of a hastle o_O

will start trying to do it now =)

4. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Yes it will search the page for the item and buy it.
    Almost the same for the igloo, except you have to be aware of restock times so either let users input the time (following some format) or have the buyer find the rs time automatically.

Could you look into doing the list buyer for stamp album and neodeck

5. Denied

Denied Level III

He said he comes from a land down under! (Maaaate!
    Im after a Multi Account/Multi Proxy Supported Pet Creator, Soooo many accounts with out pets :(

6. Kaden

Kaden Level I

does it have to be a specific proxy for each account?
    because it looks to me like its really simple... but it gets harder if you want pet names to make proper words, etc... I can easily make it so it makes an account name like, 2 random words then a random number...

its just about if you just want to have pets, or if you want to have cool pet names xD
    (if its the latter option, then no program is going to be able to make cool names without your help in some way).

[EDIT]
    i just tested that fast, and i am SURE that i can make that program... i successfully made a program make me a character.

pretty sure i can make it really user friendly. i havent really done to many GUI's in java, so all the "nice looking" things are the things that take me the longest..... but all the coding is really easy =)

7. Denied

Denied Level III

Yes it does, as all accounts have own proxies

2 Random Word and numbers is fine

[EDIT] I just started learning Java the other day...

GUI doesnt have to be Uber, just as long as i can set all account, PW and proxies and it goes through the list... Checking if acocunt is frozen by passing within time limit

8. HeartLess

HeartLess Newbie

I wouldn't mind the above stated...

Also, it would be interesting if we could have an account created with autoactivation implemented into a scoresender... That's not very simple and that would be the *bleep* out of the outer score senders... You could also make an auto transfer program so that after you stock your mule account with a bunch of junk for 99k, your cheating accounts go in and buy it... Then, you can use proxies and stuff to transfer all the neopoints to your main

9. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

My llist buyer for stamp and card idea :(

10. Kaden

Kaden Level I

at the moment they have the majority, and its the most simple program to make =P

I am almost done with it.. there doesn't need a GUI for it, so its REALLY simple for me to make it.

what i have so far:

loads username, password, proxy and proxy IP from a single config file, as well as loading a word list (you add the words yourself).

all i need to make it do, is go through the arrays, change to the required proxy + port, login, then create the account.

should be finished in about 1 hour... seeing as its all pretty simple =)

11. Denied

Denied Level III

And what about pet creation, sounds similar to heyas account creator

12. Kaden

Kaden Level I

its FOR the pet creation xD

you need existing accounts at the moment.... but i may modify it later to make it make accounts as well =P
    I will just make this for now.. then i will decide on that =)

13. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

hey! did you receive my programming queries via PM? :D

14. Kaden

Kaden Level I

will have a look now =)

NOW! the program:

readme + source is all there =)
    if you get any errors, then let me know =).. Hope you learn something from that... a few things are done in ways i usually wouldn't do them, but hey... it worked on my test account =)

Attached Files:

15. Atomic_Goose19

Atomic_Goose19 Level I

Would you be able to make a program that searches on shop wizard and finds the lowest price in all of Neopia? I've looked and couldn't find one, and I don't have the skill to make one myself. It would work basically like SSW (super shop wizard) but without the need for a premium account.

16. Majikcal

Majikcal Level II

a better auto pound program

17. supracharger

supracharger Level II

Another Neoquest trainer would be awesome!!
    I know heya had one set up, but apparently it doesn't
    work all that well..