Who wants to see my AIM conversation with a dumb scammer

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Summertime_Blues, Mar 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Summertime_Blues

Summertime_Blues Level III

RocknRollNIMROD (5:18:02 PM): I would like to borrow FQD for my side account please
    l0ngv13w (5:18:32 PM): Nimrod, have anything to do with Green Day?
    loll0ngv13w (5:18:35 PM): ok, user?
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:19:00 PM): Haha yeah. I take it yours has something to do with Green Day also. My user is [ha like I'm going to post my username in neofriends]
    l0ngv13w (5:19:05 PM): Ok, but, since this is my fourth FQD (my other 3 got stolen ) I will need some verification that you are trustworthy. To do so, we will exchange PW's for trust. I will even give you mine FIRST if you'd like!
    l0ngv13w (5:19:15 PM): God I friggen love Green Day. lol
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:19:25 PM): You know that's the dumbest scam in the book right?
    l0ngv13w (5:19:59 PM): It's not a friggen scam I've lent to people before
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:20:35 PM): Why would I have to change my password to show trustworthiness. If you want hardcore trustworthy people you could easily just ask for freaking collateral it's not that hard
    l0ngv13w (5:20:47 PM): Not vchange your pw...
    l0ngv13w (5:21:09 PM): exchange pws, so, we both have trust
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:22:28 PM): But that's not even lending for free. Lending free means you lend me the FQD and I give it back no strings attatched. Me having to give you my password would mean that I'm giving you something that makes it not free. That's false advertising.
    l0ngv13w (5:23:09 PM): it's free because your not paying for it
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:23:34 PM): Yes I am, I'm paying for it with my account.
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:23:38 PM): I'm not stupid
    l0ngv13w (5:24:10 PM): no...
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:25:03 PM): Is there any other kind of verification that doesn't put my account at risk because I love my neopoints that I worked for months trying to earn and I don't want a person who's silly enough to steal imaginary money to take them thanksverymuch
    l0ngv13w (5:25:20 PM): i'm not going to steal pixels
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:25:44 PM): How do I know that? I just met you like 3 seconds ago and you're asking for my password which is against the rules btw.
    l0ngv13w (5:26:12 PM): because stealinf pixels is retarded
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:26:30 PM): Which is exactly why I don't want to steal your FQD
    l0ngv13w (5:28:18 PM): But i'm parinoid i've had 3 stolen
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:29:41 PM): You've had three stolen by immature jerks. I won't steal it. I have two accounts that I have worked so hard on and one that I'm currenly working on. I can neomail you from all my accounts and show you how hard I've worked. I would never put my own physical labor at risk for a dumb imaginary doll
    l0ngv13w (5:29:51 PM): sorry
    l0ngv13w (5:30:00 PM): but those people said thatr too
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:30:56 PM): I've never had anyone ask me for my password but my first instinct is to not trust them. Sorry person. Maybe you should just stick to collateral. I have full collateral.
    l0ngv13w (5:31:38 PM): only way i do vcollat is 1 junk trade 1 fqd trade of 800k each
    RocknRollNIMROD (5:32:15 PM): HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH Dude you're serious? OMG YOU'RE SERIOUSLY SERIOUS. OKay Im totally done with you now thanks for making me laugh today I seriously needed it.
    ----

I knew this person never had a FQD. I just decided to IM anyway because I had nothing better to do.

2. omgcat

omgcat Level IV

whats there username? :lol: :lol:

3. Summertime_Blues

I forgot the neo username. Its probably frozen by now anyway.

4. NHStephen

NHStephen Level IV

lol how retared

5. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

you should have asked to see the FQD in a trade first :lol:

6. Summertime_Blues

I know i should have. Well they still come on AIM trying to scam people on neopets. I saw them the today but I decided not to pursue it.

7. Konvict

Konvict Level IV

These people are just hoping you are a 9 year old with not a clue about scammers lol but thats one thing TNT has done right and thats announceing all the latest scams thank god there not always cocks :lol:

8. Laurababs

Laurababs Level II

Haha i hate n00bs like that :p

9. Summertime_Blues

What pisses me off this that this person is still trying to scam and hasn't been frozen yet. But I'm pretty sure none of their scams have been successful since she's using the oldest tricks in the book.

10. Rexx

Rexx Level IV

People like that disgust me. Trying to steal from people, I mean honestly, do they have nothing better to do?

It's good that you didn't fall for his scam, though I doubt anyone would. :)

11. lynnkay

lynnkay Level I

whoa

Whoa no one needs to give their pw in order to get lent.lending has nothing to do with pws or accounts so obviously their a scammer whoa people these days sink so low x.x

12. SonicBoom

SonicBoom Level I

i heard about dis in the ac chat a couple days ago

13. lynnkay

lynnkay Level I

ugh

whats funny is that the fact theyd think your dumb enough to fall for that x.x

14. Summertime_Blues

I know. I was just sitting there making this person look like a fool and they just would not back down and admit it was a scam.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.