Yesterday was a great day

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by SoC, Apr 9, 2009.

1. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

woop soc had a busy day, and in my very hungover state i'm going to tell you all about it :)

Yesterday i woke up, did some maths work, did some shopping, then went to some race track near wales, raced my uncles car around the track for 5 laps, got a time of 2:24.5 as my fastest, then my uncle did loads of messing on his car and crap but by then the GT cars and the F3 testing for the weekend races. And omg they was fast and noisy, the Gt's were doing 1:30's, and the F3 were doing 1:40,
    There was two AMAZING porsche gt's going around, engines made such a nice noise, they started showboating and taking the mick, when two ferrari's pull out the pit lane, and omg the porsches looked SLOW compared to these babies and then a corvette pulled out which was even quicker! was amazing :D Saw a classic 30yr old american left hand drive corvette as well, amazing condition, easily 100k+ worth under that bonnet. [​IMG]
    bit similar to that. And then as we're leaving this renault f3 car is going for a fast lap, takes the chicane loses control and smashes rear ended into the barrier. Was epic :D

Then i got back to my uncles, had some food and then went to my grandads for my usual poker tournament, 10 players, $10/£5 entry, I came 5th boo but i was playing agressively as I wanted to leave early to go to a party, So i get back home, get my vodka and boost, and my bag and get ready, meet some fit french chick at mine, and go party, get to the party and everyones high as crap already and then i realise who's there, my VERRRRRRRRY ANGRY ex-gf so got a right dirty look of her which made me laugh which didn't help the situation, then she goes outside the room with anothr girl (WHO I HATE EPICLY) And they both come in topless in just a bra, and start dancing. (there both fugly and have weird tits) so im like EURGH! feeling sick xD They finally get dressed, and then them 2 + fit french chick + another random chick have a 4 way lesbian kiss :p (Will try get video on when its on Facebook) That wasn't too bad :kiss: Then we all got very drunk and fit french chick (who is best mates with the girl im obsessed with) starts telling me how this girl likes me :p so = happy ste, so i get even more drunk to celebrate, end up passing out on some dodgy sofa, and one eye stayed open! :O With dodgy picture evidence :S And then about 6 in the morning i go toilet, and BREAK THE TOILET SEAT! i dont know how. ANd then i got the bus home and lived happily ever after.

That was fun <3
    And sorry for everyone who just read this, I owe you 5minutes of your life back.
    <3 xxxxxxxxxx

2. Will

Will Level IV

It would have been a good ending if you were all like 'I actually got some tonight w0w' or something like that :/ or if something happened apart from the kissing.

Or if a brawl broke out.

Or if you took some LSD and did some fencing.

Track days are fun though! I prefer rallying to track though, I co-drive with my dad at the wheel in state rallies. Good fun ^___^ but paddock-bashing is heaps more fun.

3. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Well i could lie and tell you about this fit blonde with 34F's that I did last night? :)

And iver done rallying but i love track and the cars are immense and sound SOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOD!

4. CoS

CoS Level IV

lol you owe me 5mins... nah am good 0_o

i wanna see this one eyed pic lol

5. Ak*

Ak* Level IV

Wow.. sounds like an epic day indeed. 4 way lesbo kissing is always good for the eyes. lol

6. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

Oh yeah well... I did a 29.82 secs on my dirt bike on the track in the paddock in our backyard. My uncle didnt time me after my first lap either, i was faster on the later laps