Yup, I'm new

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by LotusChild98, Jul 10, 2009.

1. LotusChild98

LotusChild98 Level I

Hey everyone I'm new to the site I have been looking for a site like this for some time now, and I have really been looking for a user shop auto buyer for a long time, which you guys have, which is great. I saw the first one on the download section of your site but seeing as I'm new to this site I may have missed something. Could you guys please suggest what would be the best program that is easy to use for buying items from user shops. Also what's the risk of using this program, I probably will not be using any program on my main account obviously but how risky would it be to use an auto buyer on one of my alt. accounts?​

2. John

John Level IV

Not telling because you'll just be jealous psshh..
    Hello :) Welcome to NF.net.
    I'm not really an expert on that kind of stuff, but someone will help you out xD

3. interhacker

interhacker Level IV

downloads.php?d=6

Usershop autobuyer^^

Never in my 8 years of cheating have i been frozen or heard of anyone been frozen for using a Usershop abber (USAB)

:)

Any questions dont be afraid to pm me.

4. LotusChild98

LotusChild98 Level I

Sweet that what I wanted to hear that will make running a shop in a mall much better than having to search the myself. So seeing as Im new I was looking at the autobuyer in the download section but i cant seem to find the price on it, how much is it?