Zombies!

Discussion in 'World of SPAM' started by Virre, Nov 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Virre

Virre Level IV

You're on neofriends, looking at the new topics when suddenly your door is knocked down.
    A few feet away you can see a man all covered in blood, staring at you almost mezmerised.
    It doesn't take long time for you to understand what he wants, and thanks to watching one too many horror movies, you can instinctively take care of the problem, crushing his head with your chair. You hear a scream from the outside and look out the window just to see people running around in fear, some being attacked by the violent zombies.

What's your plan?
    And if you could add a soundtrack to your struggle against zombies and gangs, what would the playlist consist of?

[​IMG]

2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Convince the zombies that the more succulent brains are in OTHER zombies, because they've had a bit more time to tenderize. And so much easier to catch. Nice picture by the way, and it's interesting to know that zombies can catch rabies.

Edit: Soundtrack? Thriller by MJ of course

3. bunnah

bunnah Level III

WOW!!!! someone must be REALLYYYYYYYYYYYY bored... lol... is that you in the pic??

4. Virre

Virre Level IV

Seriously? I thought you were going to make some particel accelerator to create a deadly weapon, or make a flux capacitor, put it in a Delorean and hit 83 mph.
    To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed. :(
    You can do it, come one man!

But... you get a few extra points for the soundtrack ;)

Bunnah: Yes, it's from a zombie party ^^

5. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Haha! Like I said before, physics ain't my thing. And...particle accelerators are huge. Really huge. I doubt it would be any where near effective for wide spread zombie carnage. Unless you could some how lure them into the particle accelerator.
    Not to mention that I'm at my house, and it would be impossible to build one, so unless I'm Macgyver, the only thing effective I could use would either be my hockey stick, or the axe. And the axe might be too heavy for quick chopping, while the hockey stick would be good for brain smashing.
    Those brain eating amoeba that was mentioned a while back might work a treat. All we need are little super soakers to shoot up their nasal passages. I suppose you might get zombie amoeba as a result....so scratch that
    And if you're looking for the science way to beat em using home made weapons, (this ain't really possible, but humour me)
    Get some Aspergillus nidulans (fungi) from your unwashed place beneath your sink, add some mutagens such as ethidium bromide from your laundry cupboard, sprinkle some carcinogen such as burnt sausage into the mix (for that heterocyclic amine flavour), and spread the mutant fungi into the air with the help of your fan. The human survivors can come to my place to inhale some fungicide, while fungus like moist places, and no doubt would infect the brains of the zombies, which tend to be moist.

6. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

If ya can't beat 'em, join 'em! =D

7. sleepy

sleepy Level I

lol nice pic

8. Virre

Virre Level IV

coomyaji: Now that's more like it! Although, wouldn't the fungi attack the humans if they were caught in friendly fire :/

skeem: You're actually going to get your brain eaten? Best of wishes, at least you won't stealing my stuff :D

9. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Silly Virre, I meant joining the zombies. :D

10. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Yeah, that's why I said the infected people could come to my place to inhale some fungicide. Because it's fun....g

11. Virre

Virre Level IV

And how do you plan on doing that other than getting infected? :p

Oh.. well I guess that's considered acceptable casualties of war then. :D

12. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Changing my mind...I'd build a fort and barricade myself into my house with the furniture, with all my canned foods and necessities. Then I'd find a way to make a chemical that'll turn me into a vampire...which would take about 2 weeks give or take. >:)

And bring on the onslaught of my vampire-zombie army!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.