1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2 week old account buying one million neopoints...

Discussion in 'Neopets Chit-Chat' started by Foxtrot, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Newbie

What are the chances of getting frozen? I recently got back into neopets after a 5 year hiatus and I tried logging back into all my old accounts but for some reason, I cannot remember my password so I made a new account and I earned about 200k neopoints in 2 weeks. Went to buy a million neopoints from one of those neopoints selling website and they asked me to put up a trade, already did. But feeling nervous now. Should I take the risk or not?

2. arcussma89

arcussma89 Level I

just autobuy

3. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

You don't need it--or the risk. I had an account where I bought a couple million NPs to help me start out, and 3 or 4 months later I got iced for buying NPs when the account I bought from got iced--along with everyone who ever received NPs from that account.

4. jvance08

jvance08 Level II

Buying neopoints is definitely not worth it. If you're going to buy from one of those sites, buy easy-to-sell items instead of pure. It's also best to find the sites that will deliver the items in an aged account for you. That way you can either (a) self-freeze the account afterwards or (b) use it as an autobuying shell.

5. Foxtrot

Foxtrot Newbie

This is my biggest fear...did you do something which caught the attention of TNT? Like subsequently buying bulk nps cause I believe buying one or two million nps won't get flagged.

6. blackpampa

blackpampa Level II

It doesn't matter if you do or not something suspicious. If the account you bought from is compromised you can be iced as well just for receiving NPs from them.

Just buy some ETS and it should be safer.

7. und3ad

und3ad Level IV

You should know who you're buying from if you want to have some safety at least...

8. NorkLaw

NorkLaw Level I

Well buying np's sounds like a big risk

9. chainrofl

chainrofl Newbie

Never worth it, like they said just Autobuy lol