1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A New Rule (:

Discussion in 'Neofriends Help and Suggestions' started by Megs, Dec 23, 2009.

1. Megs

Megs Level III

Okay, so I just got an e-mail stating why my legit main account got iced.

Which is why I think we should have a rule that neopoints should only come from legit accounts or that the person receiving the neopoints should be aware that the account has been used to cheat wether it be from Scamming/ABing/SSing, etc.

Just because, whoever this trader was, I had no clue the account itself was being SSed on, and now I'm iced. I don't want other people to get this unpleasant surprise.

2. Cacklenub

Cacklenub Level IV

3. Zer0

Zer0 Level IV

Cackle's right, all NP/items must be stated as legit or illegit. If it came from an illegit account, its illegit regardless of how the NP or item was gained. Report the user and we'll deal with it.

On a side note, if you are buying "legit" stuff, have the person tell you their username beforehand so you can verify that the stuff came from a legit-looking account.

4. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

wtf! that's a new ban reason coming from TNT, and in my opinion, it's a rubbish one, just to create confusion between us. why wouldn't have TNT frozen that account "created for the sole purpose to bot flash games" in the first place then, if it has been identified?

5. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

That's a totally new ban reason for me...I've never gotten that. I've had illegit Neopoints transferred and got iced for SSing, but I haven't gotten that o_O

6. assasin

assasin Level IV

Maybe they wait to see how many accounts get linked with SSed account so they can catch them all together!!

Yeah how evil >:)

7. krilas

krilas Level II

IMO such a rule wouldn't make sense if people wanted to cause another account to get frozen so it would probably stopped being used after awhile, maybe just freeze like 200 accounts now to get the word out to scare program users so they would think twice before transferring etc.

8. purple315

purple315 Level III

I think you should have to state if the np is leggit or not, and if not, it's at your own risk.