1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Abortions

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by soccermadness90, Oct 21, 2007.

1. cardenal

cardenal Level III

just because you've seen worse things, doesn't mean other people want to see it. I pick up body pieces on the side of the road, that doesn't mean I want to see an aborted baby covered in blood. please, put it in a spoiler.

abortions aren't always done for a good reason, and no, the baby that is aborted can't just "start over"

2. sammi

sammi Level II

It's true the baby can't just be started over, but you won't really have a idea how it will look like, evolve, and etc without it being born and seeying it grown up. But you could just get another baby ( unless some circumstances )

And it's true that abortions arn't always done for a good reason, but the point is that they don't just abort the baby without a good reason.
    If not, give me a example why they would abort for no good reason.
    i doubt they will abort the baby just 'cause it's winter or so.

reasons like no money to support the baby( could always put it for adoption, but still, i woudn't done that ),the baby has some physical/mental problems or rape would be a good reason though

3. cardenal

cardenal Level III

Prostitutes could abort babies, just because they don't feel like looking after them. Drug addicts could abort babies because having children would decrease the money they have available for drugs

4. Virre

Virre Level IV

I doubt that is the case. If they really thought about the aspect of money, they could just have put the baby up for adoption. I think they are aware of that drugs will harm their kids during those nine months, in such a serious manner that they think it's more humane to abort the fetus.
    Prostitutes and drug addicts aren't bad people that wishes harm for everyone.

5. cardenal

cardenal Level III

I'm sorry if thats what it seemed I was implying. Thats not how I feel at all. As I said in another topic, a lot of my friends are drug-addicts, so I wouldn't think like that.

some people don't think about that. sometimes they just don't think that far ahead

sometimes they have been so badly affected by the drugs that they don't think about that at all.

Some teens are also scared of what their parents will say, so they abort their child. My ex-girlfriends 13 year old sister had an abortion, because she was afraid.

6. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm pretty sure it's real.

Anyways, what if the mother had a serious medical issue and would die if she had the baby?

7. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

Mhmm. This is a very common topic and mine is pretty much a common answer. I would say yes, it is alright because you really aren't taking a life until the life is...born in my eyes. :nope:

8. peanutpunk

peanutpunk Level II

Yes exactly my point again!!! i think i like you :D

9. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

Ahaha. :D :D

10. cardenal

cardenal Level III

This happens in a lot of pregnancies, where either the mother or the child could survive, but not both, but they usually don't find out about that until its time for mother to give birth, and the mother could usually have a C-Section.

pregnancy related deaths are usually caused by severe haemorraghing [sp?] during the actual child birth, and that, as I said, can be avoided by C-Section

11. peanutpunk

peanutpunk Level II

yea thats not a real good excuse for a pregnacy

*squeal*
    Lvl 1!!

12. Cheeto

Cheeto Level IV

Mhmm, if the mother was going to die I would say let the mother live. Two victims is better than one.

13. cardenal

cardenal Level III

what do you mean thats not a good reason for a pregnancy? clarify please?

14. derrick

derrick Level III

i guess it would be okay if they had a serious condition or they where doing drugs...and im pretty sure that baby is fake :(

15. cardenal

cardenal Level III

what do you deem to be a serious condition?
    and I don't think it it :nope:

16. derrick

derrick Level III

lik if some people have *problems* and they are *super special* then when they have a baby thier is a chance the baby could be *super special*

17. soccermadness90

soccermadness90 Level III

Generally adopted children have a sad chapter in their lives. Even if they have very good adopted parents, that would be insufficient, for most, to forget the fact that they are adopted and that they were unwanted by their parents.

18. derrick

derrick Level III

tats sad...but it really is thier choice... :(

19. cardenal

cardenal Level III

if the baby is adopted when it is young enough, it won't even remember that it was adopted.

do you mean if the mother was mentally chanllenged? or Down Syndrome?
    There is always a chance that a baby could be born disabled or mentally challenged, even if both parents are healthy. and if the mother can function sufficiently by herself to get pregnant, I don't think looking after the child would be a problem, provided she had help.

20. Mastercjb

Mastercjb Level IV

Two victims is better than one? lol. Do you mean 1 is better then two?