1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. muro

muro Level II

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.4

I don't recall messing with proxies on this computer but I'll look into it o.o

2. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.4

It could just be on AU, not your computer :D...or maybe you set them in Firefox o_O

3. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.5

Acheteur Ultime 4.5 is now released.

Changes:

+ Fixed haggle bug with 5 digit costs where AU could underhaggle
    (wow.. this was a pretty big bug and could have resulted in a lot of failed buys. I can't beleive it wasn't found earlier :p)
    + Changed smart haggle method to use alternating numbers for costs 5 digits or more (e.g 24242)
    + Fixed popup bug where popup was sometimes only half displayed
    + Improved method of downloading CAPTCHA (now identical to browser)
    + Added option to delay for a specified number of milliseconds between refreshing the shop and attempting to buy
    + Delays (both the new pre-buy and min buy time delay) are now added to the session log
    + Fixed chat bug not formatting messages correctly if two messages received at once

You only need to replace your AU4.exe file to upgrade from 4.4 to 4.5. Replacing other files could result in loss of data.

4. Ropi

Ropi Level II

just had an idea:

what do you think of replacing the "Priced"-column with an "Account"-Column?

I don't see any use for the priced column. I know it's priced, when i set the option to price it. If It's unbuyable, it'll be sent to trading post or left in inventury.
    It would be more usefull for me to see on which account the item was bought, especialy when it's an UB.

And would it be possible to include a notification, when there are offers on a lot in the TP? And perhaps even a way to show this offer in the AU and accept or reject it...

Just a thought?

5. loleno

loleno Level I

I just wanted to ask if it's possible to use this on a main account and not get frozen? Min buy times at 2 seconds, moves like a humann etc... just being very careful. Has anyone tried and used this on their main account only and not been frozen yet?

6. piggybepink

piggybepink Level II

I've used it on my main account. Only twice so far and quite a few failed buys (mostly because my buy time's slower compared to a lot I've seen posted on here), but still some 2.5mil-ish profit from the two times I've used it--I was lucky with this one item. P:. It has been near a week and I haven't been frozen yet.

It wouldn't be advisable to use a main account, though. I'm starting to get paranoid so I'll be switching my ABing to a shell account soon.

7. loleno

loleno Level I

Thanks for that. I was planning to use this long-term and wanted to know if it's really possible to not get frozen if used sensibly.

8. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Well, the more you cheat, the more experienced you get at it. So, at first, even with "okay" settings, you'll probably get iced. You might want to look around the forum for some setting guidelines. But yeah, it's 100% possible to not get frozen while making big profit...

9. loleno

loleno Level I

Thanks, because without a doubt some of the big names cheat and get away with it... so I was just wondering how they do it and if its safe. I shall look into it soon :)

10. draze

draze Level II

This is what I'm working for... I think this app looks awesome, I gotta give you props for this one. I can't WAIT until I can afford it :D If I get the time to keep contributing to the forums, hopefully i can get it in a little over a week... ARGH, I just realized I have vacation next week, and i will not have internet. DOH!! :(

Still looking forward to it!

11. loleno

loleno Level I

expon, how about adding the option to pause after ALL 3 shops have restocked rather than just one?

Eg. right now I'm restocking in 3 shops and set it to pause after each restock. If one shop restocks, the ABer pauses. Can you make it so that it checks all 3 (or 2) shops have restocked before pausing?

Or, stop refreshing in the shop that has just restocked and continue refreshing in the other shops until there's a restock.

12. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

Secnded and thirded and forthed

13. Wings

Wings Level III

very nice program.
    love it!

14. Fantersam

Fantersam Level I

Awsome multi-function tool 10/10
    if you got this you need nothing else.
    So DONATE! :)

15. camzy

camzy Level I

This looks fantastic. Best AB'er out there. I'd gladly contribute to the forums for a while to get this. This is good forum too, so I'm sure we'll all have fun!

16. Aaron

Aaron Level II

Suggestion:
    Option to pause only for the specific shop when the shop restocks. Because some people AB in multiple shops and sometimes they keep pausing :/

17. SoC

SoC Moderator
    Staff Member

suggestion: Read the other pages :)

18. Aaron

Aaron Level II

Extra Information : Currently lazy & somewhat busy.

19. Fexxel

Fexxel Level IV

Excellent job Expon!
    A few suggestions.. ( I don't know if these have been mentioned before)
    1. When you withdraw money from the till/bank, the total np is like 1,000,000,000,000 instead of say, 50,000.
    2. Make it so that the statistics don't just only show the items in the main log (on the main window of the program) but ALL buys/misses. When I deleted an igloo miss from the main log it didn't show up in the statistics.
    To make this more organized.......

I'll start with the AutoPricer:
    You should enable all the buttons when they open the window, just makes things more open, if you will.
    Also, to make it even easier to use (if its possible) you should add arrows from each button to tell the user how to do it (hey, some people might now understand...?)

The MSAB:
    You should add a "recommended shops" or something page including ways to not be frozen, to help people out. Other than that, it's beautiful.

Security:
    Although I don't completely understand the security system in your program, it doesn't work if you change anything inside the program? Complex stuff that I don't really understand. Good work either way.

GUI:
    Make the recent buys thing 1 box bigger for 10 (the max igloo buys possible)?

Everything else looks great to me. Good job!!! I love it!

Fexxel

20. Milanos

Milanos Level IV

I can actually see 10 items. Just enlarge the program ;) And even when it's at the smallest it still shows 10 for me. And it doesn't show my total NP as 100,000,000,000 when I'm withdrawing...