1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.5

Did you get random nonsense from it? Sometimes, that happens when expon backs up the server :p

Also, make sure you have your username and password right (duh)

2. Quadratic

Quadratic Level II

It does this one one of my machines the first time you try to authenticate. It fails the first time everytime and the second time its alright. Its weird, but it always works the second time.

3. Blant

Blant Level I

lol actually it started working like 3-4 hours after i got it, weird :p

4. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

Picked this beauty up yesterday and its brilliant. Just wondering after an autobuy is there anyway to disable automatically checking the price of the item on the wiz? It makes for really cool stats but I reckon it looks a little suspicious when done after every item especially in a shop like pharmacy, I may simply not have figured out how to disable it so if anyone wants to point it out to me feel free :)

5. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I don't think it is possible to disable it, but it's not really all that suspicious. Everybody wants to know how much NP they made after each RS, right?

6. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

but if you're only rsing med soaps and herbal scrambled eggs then you know the price and quite possibly already have some in your shop so why would you reprice them after every time you buy another one? at least i think that was your point...

anyway, i don't think that this is too big a deal, although a setting where it only autoprices items which when put in your shop have a price of 0 (ie no existing ones) might be a nice addition

7. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

I highly doubt TNT really cares about this stuff :p...I mean, there's nothing wrong with looking up an item every time. There's no 100% proof that you are using this program XD

8. toesocks

toesocks Level I

9. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

hmmm, I just had a couple ideas for AU or any auto-buyer in general, is it possible to link them so that for the slower shop they all will detect a restock? for example Person A and Person B both are using AU, A is in Pharm and B is in Magic, Pharm restocks and A's AU notices and starts buying stuff, is there someway that B's AU is also notified and instantly goes to Pharm to refresh? If so, there are some massive possibilities in my mind particularly applicable for people with fast Internets but to begin with it seems somewhat workable for slower shops like Pharmacy.

Another thing I think should be possible to program would be a choice to not buy the first hit on your list but maybe the second or third, this would seem odd but based on the assumption that most people use profit prioritized list it may be beneficial in the right circumstances. I was originally going to experiment with special "economic-profit prioritized" list with the 300k-1 mill mp on the top of the list but realized AU would probably work better.

For instance: magic stocks

and there is a

Pink Draik MP
    Red Krawk MP
    Purple Poogle Mp

(I know this would be a crazy massive restock but hey it happens :p)

Your chances of getting the pink draik mp may be pretty slim with even AU may be pretty low unless you got a perfect refresh and no lag, Your chances of getting the red krawk mp are probably far better and you would have a good chance to get the poogle mp. If you reduced that to percentages ie. you have a 5% chance to get the pink draik, 10% chance to get the red krawk and 70% chance to get the purple poogle mp it may be more profitable in the long run to have gone for the red krawk or purple poogle mp. Its a feature that has no harm but would at least be interesting to try.

10. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

hmm I'll try and find out why it does that for some people :p

Well I quite like your first idea, it could be done pretty easily with the AU built in chat - if any other user sends a restock alert in a shop you are currently restocking in, your AU could refresh there immediatly B)

I'm not too sure how many people would actually want to use your second idea though.. :p

---------------------

I have just cleaned up the authorized AU users. Any AU user who fits into all three of the categories below has had their auth ability removed:

- Has not posted on the forum since July 31st 09
    - Has never donated to the forum
    - Is not a Level 5 member

Also AU is no longer available on the forum cash system - however access can still be obtained via a one time donation (see audonate.php).

I'll try and get one more version of AU out this month before I'm off to uni :)

11. Sirenic

Sirenic Level II

Good work broskie, I donated for you. <3 Just for AU too.

I feel like a nerd.

12. Schlingman

Schlingman Level I

Hello

i have some Question befor i donate for this Program ^^. Is this AB available in German language? And work it with the German Neopets site?

13. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

you could probably need an item list that's in german...but other than that I'm not sure

wouldn't it be easier to set your language to english?

14. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

sorry.. AU is only available in English and you would need your neopets account language set to English for it to work.

15. Schlingman

Schlingman Level I

Because AU is only working with English Name of the Items? Its possible to translate AU? I can do it if its possible^^

EDIT: And how high is the risk that TNT will find that i use this AB ? I do not want to be frozen^^ *soory for my poor english*

16. stacy

stacy Newbie

Hey hey

I bought this autobuyer 2 days ago, and it all worked fine. Now I keep getting the message that I can't be authorized. I know I havent been active yet, but I was kinda busy with college and stuff. Is this the reason why I can't be authorized?

Thanks

17. Freja

Freja Level IV

Description of Acheteur Ultime 4.5
    Important:
    AU is no longer available through the forum cash point system! However it remains available at a one time cost of 25 USD. Please click here if you are interested in donating for full instant access to AU. (Note that this is separate from the forum donation system.) Feel free to request a full refund within 48 hours if you are not happy with the software. Thank you!

I just read this myself. It might be the reason o0 but idk with the people who bought it with points earlier ..

EDIT:If you bought it with points before, it should work. Ricky just fixed this, try again :)

18. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Well, I'm guessing in other languages, the item names don't change? If so, then nothing wrong with it ;). If they DO change, then I'm guessing you'd have to have the list in that language.

For the freeze rate, if you use it right, it'll be low. Abuse it, and it'll be auto-ice.

19. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Item names in different languages are different. Just change your site language on your browser to English. If you need any help discerning buttons and/or functions, simply ask here or in the chatbox.

20. WildSnorlax

WildSnorlax Level IV

Hmm I seem to always be getting this frame network problem

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Date' is not valid.
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
    at AU4.frmMain.MainBackgroundWorker_ProgressChanged(Object sender, ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnProgressChanged(ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.ProgressReporter(Object arg)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    AU4
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Users/Mooie/Desktop/MOOiE/Programs/Acheteur%20Ultime/AU4.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.4016 (NetFxQFE.050727-4000)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

But the program keeps running right now. Sometimes it closes/stops.
    I wonder what could be causing it?