1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. loleno

loleno Level I

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.5

i'm getting this error: cookies were located but could not be used to log in to your neopets account.

this import/export cookie function used to work fine for several weeks but now, all of a sudden, the above error pops up. I can't even use the login function to manually enter my account (it says it logged in, visits pet central, then an error comes up telling me to check my user/password).

Does anyone know what's wrong?

2. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

have you tried deleting the cookie, logging back into neopets to get the cookie, and trying to import again?

3. loleno

loleno Level I

Commy, I have tried that already and still didn't work. However, it now works again (I don't know why) :)

Does anyone know how to get rid of/minimize pet lag? I think that's the reason my buys range from 2-3 seconds to 6-7 seconds and consequently missing out on a lot of items.

4. flipmyflo

flipmyflo Level II

I don't know if someone has brought this up before but I have problems with pricing items. It seems like it skips a bulk of items to be priced, and just re-price items that are already there. So I have about 100+ or so items not priced, and it never seems to price them.

(If that makes any sense)

5. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

The repricing happens in between refresh breaks. If the refresh break ends before the shop wizard has finished pricing, then it'll stop. Although I'm not sure if that's your problem, I haven't come across the re-pricing items before.

6. flipmyflo

flipmyflo Level II

No I'm talking about using the Auto-Pricing tool. I changed the settings on how it prices items so I can sell them cheaper, and I wanted to update my whole shop so I took everything out which is around 600 items and I'm using the Auto-Pricing tool and it's skipping a ton of items

7. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

It skips items that are unbuyables, but you can manually price them and then post them yourself on the program.

8. flipmyflo

flipmyflo Level II

I'm not THAT dense. They're not unbuyables. And what's the chance of me having around 100+ unbuyables? -_- :nope:

9. FishLess

FishLess Level III

Very nice program hope i can use it soon

10. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

Okay flip, I don't know what the problem is. When expon comes on he'll be able to check the problem out, but if you want to make sure he gets the message, send him a pm.

11. flipmyflo

flipmyflo Level II

Sorry if I wasn't explaining my situation clearly like I should but I'll be sure to PM him! Thanks :)

12. zaibrax

zaibrax Level I

*drool*

I would like it soo badly :)

13. gamergrrl

gamergrrl Level III

I understand what you're talking about Flip. I have tons of items in my shop too, and whenever I use the auto-pricer alone (not during RS pause breaks or anything) it will only price 30 items, it its 30 of the same items it's already priced.

I thought maybe it was something I was doing. Maybe expon can fix it, or let us know why he has it set to do that.

14. flipmyflo

flipmyflo Level II

That's exactly what I mean! :O
    But I went ahead and downloaded Tharoux's Autopricer so it's all good. I just set AU to send my items to the SDB

15. loleno

loleno Level I

whenever i click on the AU.exe, it an error pops up saying AU4 has stopped working. Does anyone know why? :S

16. assasin

assasin Level IV

Maybe a compatibility problem...Do you have .net framework 3.5??

What os are you using???

17. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

loleno, not sure if I had the exact same problem as you, but I tried downloading it again and running it from a different file location just to see if it worked, and it did.

18. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

The autopricer built into AU is not designed to work well with large numbers of items. In order to keep things speedy, the autopricer will send the specified items to shop, then retrieve the html for the first page of your shop stock sorted by price ascending (so unpriced items [priced 0] will appear on that first page), and then it will find the stocked items in the html and price them if they appear there. I think the item limit per page is 30 (?) so if you have stocked more than that there may be problems. If you are wanting to autoprice large numbers of items it might be best to use another program specifically designed for autopricing - as that will probably look at each page of your shops stock. :)

As assasin said, sounds like that's a .NET framework issue. Try installing/reinstalling the framework...

19. loleno

loleno Level I

uninstalling AU worked. thanks all

20. hungkungphooie

hungkungphooie Level I

Ah, this ABer looks sick. I've never used one before (I rs manually) but it looks rad. I was thinking about donating to be able to use it but would like to hear some feedback from other users maybe?

cheers to expon for the program though