1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.5

Thanks Commy, but that thread is a little dubious. no person of authority has posted there to confirm whether people are supposed to have lost their auth ability, or not supposed to.

the chat's still at the bottom of the forum page for me!

2. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

He was reffering to the Aucheteur Ultime online Premium chat (yea i call it like that) .
    I noticed it's gone :( :( :( :(

3. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

The weird thing is, he never updated the program or did anything to it that he notified us about...maybe it was because of the update to the forum by ricky o_O

4. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

bah
    i guess we'll have to wait til next time expon's online

5. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

probably because of the auth tidy up which happened a while ago? (read below)

---

The AU private chat used some custom code on the auth page to check to ensure that you were a level 1 user or above... if Ricky or Zer0 have changed the auth recently then that may have caused the chat feature to stop working. I don't have ftp access any more so will have to talk to them about it :p Alternatively I guess I could release an updated version which allows any AU user to use the chat.

6. BisonteCalvo

BisonteCalvo Newbie

Hello. Just bought the program, and found it great.

However, i was planning to use it at work, so that i have it buying item while i'm doing my job.

Problem, in office we have a proxy that requires authorization o_O

Is there any plan to implement Proxy auth in the near future?? I'm not expert on this, but it shouldn't be a big problem. At least, i hope so...

Thanks.

7. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

expon would it be possible to reinstate the auth ability? :S cause it's kinda unfair that we had it removed without much prior warning :S and the points we spent on it are goooooone :(

8. BisonteCalvo

BisonteCalvo Newbie

Still me, asking for more info (pleas,e if this is not the correct place, let me know).

I'm interesting in know if the order of the item in the list linked to a shop is relevanto or not, i.e., does AU compare all tehe item it found in a shop and the pick up the higher.in-list item, or it just stop at the first match??

interested to know 'cause this will need more CPU power (ok not a problem but..) and a way to organize list by higher item/most wanted before (so some way to grab data from Jellyneo a build a list).

Anyone can point to a prog that allow to retrieve JN item including estimated value?? i know this won't be 100%exactly, but at least allow me to have a base point.

Thanks in advance to all.

9. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

To answer your question. Yes the order in which the item is placed in the list is the order the program will buy, so set all your high priority items at the top. To answer the second part, Zero has(from what I hear) a pretty good ab list creator found here: downloads.php?d=120 but you'll probably want to run through a couple checks on certain lists. Once you get to level 1 there are some great Ab resources available to you.

10. rustyhouse

rustyhouse Level I

Sorry I am trying to donate to the site thru Paypal; I just made a paypal account with my VISA info, however it says this site does not take Credit Cards or my credit card in particular; How else can i purchase this program?

11. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Are you donating to the site(Donating for 500 points) or buying it from expon directly(for $25)? There shouldn't be a problem with either as both go through paypal are you sure you set up your paypal account correctly?

12. rustyhouse

rustyhouse Level I

I didn't know I can buy it off someone; I was gonna donate to the site. But for some reason my paypal says I cannot use my credit card for this purpose and I have to wait for my bank account to be linked with paypal to use it for this transaction.

13. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Yeah you can buy it directly from Expon himself audonate.php it's a bit cheaper than donating to the forums but I always like to point out that donating to the forum does help allot and if you do you will never lose access to AU since you won't ever fall into any of the disqualifying categories:

- Has not posted on the forum since July 31st 09 (probably gonna be changed to ever X months or something)
    - Has never donated to the forum (Which is why I suggest donating)
    - Is not a Level 5 member

14. rustyhouse

rustyhouse Level I

I agree; even when you told me I thought I might as well still donate to the site so the site can benefit from me as well. My only doubt is what if an updated version comes out or if the AB stops working Do I get a pass to the next coming update or the next AB if this one were too fail at some point?

15. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Well right now AU is about as good as you can find just about anywhere but if Expon ever does add or update you have access to update free of charge. As far as if it stops working, Expon is really good about keeping his programs working but even if he didn't, if you ran AU for 2 weeks conservatively you should have already made back your investment with profit so there's another way of looking at it.

16. Freja

Freja Level IV

You have to verify your credit card with paypal :)
    Read more here:
    http://www.creditcard2u.net/paypal/how- ... debit-card

17. rustyhouse

rustyhouse Level I

I see I think because I just opened paypal they are making me wait 1-4 Business days to link my Credit card and banking info. I just went to complete my Visa details and it asked for the 2 amounts it would otherwise be sending to my bank :S

18. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Keep to Level 1+ only please? i thought it was Level 3_ only, actaully. Can we pleeease get this feature back?

19. Elhoof

Elhoof Level III

anyone else getting odd buy times consistently? I usually get around 2-3 second buy times with the occasional odd super long due to the OCD error but now I occasionally get a long run of 10 second buy times (ie. fails), I suspect my internet company has done something stupid (ie. managing speeds during peak times) but I want to throw it out there just in case, when I watch what the aber's doing it seems like the refresh is taking ages when normal refreshing in a browser doesn't take long at all

20. BisonteCalvo

BisonteCalvo Newbie

Is there any way to export Successful buy to a text file (just item name/Cost) to track down RS?? having HTML page is nice, but i would prefer a simplier list. Is there any way to access the video data??

Also, i notice that if AU buys several items in a row, it goes ask SW one time for every item got, insted that one single request. Might this expose to risk of icing??

Last but not least: this morning AU was ranting about onexpeted error in string compare, i have to trow it away and reinstall.

(i would ask fewer think if there's a FAQ or something similar: as an exampe, list of object was messed up when i swithc from a rpofiel to another. Is there any way to have UB starting without the previous list active?? i would prefer it to start up with blank screen, or at least, have a 'clear history' option. I dig inside menus, but was unable to found it....