1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. lazypando

lazypando Level IV

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.5

<3 <3 <3
    it's fixed!!

2. FastBullet

FastBullet Level IV

Finally!...:D :yup: :yup: :yup:

BTW, I have a quick question.

Will Acheteur Ultime reach the version 7.5 in the next year? :p

It has evolved a lot sincer the first versions!!!

This is the HIDDEN treasure of this community :D :D :D

3. Rena

Rena Level III

Ehh. My download speed's approximately 7 Mb/s at the moment, but I'm still getting slow buy times. Ah well, I think I'll just leave it like that, at least I'm still getting decent stuff. Although they're mostly 5k-10k profit items, with the occasional 50k and rare UB's (gotten 3 low-profit UB's in about 3 days) ._.

I disabled the minimum buy time option, the pause before buying option and the download image option. Still clocking average times of 4 seconds. Ah well, done my best now, shall just leave it xD

And yay for permanent authorisation ahaha. Well, it was worth it. Although I'm getting not-so-impressive stuffs, at least I don't have to use my brain while restocking. That's the hard part about legit restocking - you have to refresh continuously while always keeping a lookout o_o

!lazy

Thanks everyone for any form of help, by the way... Greatly appreciated :)

4. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

I'm having this problem.

I double click the AU icon and after a while, this pop-ups immediately.

*pokes attachment*

AU has worked for me pretty good for quite some time. Recently it does not pick out buys and when i run it for 7 hours, only logs one miss (impossible), i don't know if this has something to do with it?

Attached Files:

5. Rena

Rena Level III

This post doesn't answer your question but...

When I looked at that attachment, I thought it was real, and tried to click on the button.
    *headdesks*

6. Commy

Commy Moderator
    Staff Member

I'm not sure if it's the same error, but I had a similar problem. I just moved the whole folder to another location, and it started to work again.

7. Shawn

Shawn Level IV

Ok thanks Commy.
    I did that and it works. Weird problem :/

8. BisonteCalvo

BisonteCalvo Newbie

Me too. I run into an error after a few days after starting to use, and resolve it by reinstalling. After that, it goes on smooth..

9. Rena

Rena Level III

Could it be the number of files clogging up the folder (e.g. screenshots)? Idk how that's going to affect it, but just a theory... xD

!computernoob

10. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

More likely, it would be something to do with the settings saved in the AppData folder.

11. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm not sure why some people have that problem... I haven't had it myself :s It wouldn't be anything to do with the number of files in the folder, since the program doesn't try to access files like screenshots after they've been saved.

you could try backing up the AU AppData folder every now and then and restore the backup if needed... :p

12. Heather

Heather Level IV

First off let me just say, AWESOME PROGRAM! I just downloaded AU4 and it's working like a charm XD I just have one problem. I keep getting this error message. It doesn't affect the processes and the program continues to run just fine in the background.. I just want to know if it's important or how I can get it to stop popping up. o_O

Attached Files:

13. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

Is there a way to disable the item lookup/price check feature? By this I mean the part where whenever you successfully buy an item, you get a picture of it @ the bottom and hovering over it shows you an average price. I'm sure it's a useful feature for many people, but it's something I don't need and would just as soon turn off.

Also, is there (or could you add) a feature to stop the program after a buy? I check back on it every hour or so but it just seems to me that after buying a Darigan Draik Morphing Potion, most people aren't going to keep refreshing in the shop every 6 to 10 seconds. :|

14. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

I'm glad you're happy with it :)

When exactly does the error pop up? That error could be caused by an empty cell in the date column of the main data grid. If that's the case you could delete the row or double click on the cell and enter a valid date.

No there's currently no way to disable the lookup and price check feature. But it's designed so that it shouldn't slow down/affect the buying processes in any way so there shouldn't really be any need to turn it off even if you don't want to use it.

I might add a feature to stop after a certain number of buys in the next version.. but for now if you have an after restock pause set to last a few minutes it shouldn't be so bad to continue refreshing after a good buy.

15. Heather

Heather Level IV

It pops up initially after I start running the program, and then every few minutes. Sometimes as soon as five minutes into it, or sometimes it won't pop up again for 10 minutes. I haven't noticed any Date issues but I'll see what I can find, thanks!! <3

UPDATE: I tried to figure out what would be causing the error.. and nothing looks out of place. o_O

16. Richy

Richy Level IV

I love it! My first ten minutes running it, and there is just SO much to love!
    Multi-Shop = Good!
    Auto List Maker = Good!
    Igloo ABer = Good!
    All the Flexibility = Good!
    Already RSed UB = Good!
    Sound Effects = Friggin' Amazing!!

What does running it on G-Zip Compression do?

17. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

Hmm OK I doubt it's actually random so try to spot what's causing it - maybe check the session log when it occurs and see what the most recent entry is. Does it pop up while the program is minimized an running in the background or only when you have it in the foreground?

Lol :D GZip compression means that the program will accept page data in compressed form from the neopets server, so should slightly speed up the processes as there is less data to be received. It's optional because some people have problems with it... and it doesn't make a great improvement to the speed.

18. TheLoanShark

TheLoanShark Level I

Ahh, this makes me really want this program, do we have to buy it, or can we use points?

19. Heather

Heather Level IV

So far I've noticed that it pops up when I start processes, and when it starts refreshing again after a pause. It happens while it's minimized as well as when it's up on the screen. It doesn't seem to be affecting the program.. it's just annoying lol.

20. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

You don't need to buy it you can just work up to 500 points.