1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Heather

Heather Level IV

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.7

I'm confused with the shared restock alert functions. Can someone give me more details about how they work? I have it set to use the alerts of the shops I'm currently ABing in... but it never does. o_O For instance, if I'm in books, and I'm in between refreshes when someone else sees a restock in books, isn't mine supposed to be able to use that restock and try to buy stuff? Mine just waits for my next refresh :| I'm just a little confused.

EDIT: And another question I've had is: Can you switch shops while the program is running or do you have to turn the processes off every time?

2. Parisdirt1

Parisdirt1 Level III

For your first question the box that says, "Use restocks alerts for currents shop(s)". That should refresh in your 1-3 main shops that you are in if you miss, and someone else is in.
    The next one is for other shops that you are not in at all and want to leech and GO TEAM =P lol

And for the next i always pause and change shops if I want to change :)

~parisdirt

3. Heather

Heather Level IV

I think the way my lists are saved might be messing it up, because I have those checked and it doesn't pick up any alerts. Is there a specific format for the list names?

4. Parisdirt1

Parisdirt1 Level III

The lists have to be saved as the number that the shop is... so stamps list is "58" since that is what pops up in chat and so on for all the shops.

~parisdirt

Heather likes this.
  5. Heather

Heather Level IV

Oh no wonder. I thought that maybe the name just had to start with the shop number XD Thanks!!

6. Heather

Heather Level IV

Another question:

Does the refresh in between shops affect the likelyhood of getting RS banned? Is it just the amout of time between refreshes of a single shop versus the amount of time between refreshes across multiple shops?

Please do not double post. There is an edit button

7. Parisdirt1

Parisdirt1 Level III

Well the way it works is, you pause for the time interval of your pause then you refresh the first shop. Then it waits however many second(s) you put it in till re refreshes the second or third shop. That wait isn't used if you are only in one shop. And I would say it does effect the likelihood of getting RS banned, waiting only 1 second in between after the first shop for the next 2 shops, just seems to be asking for it, depending on your other settings >.<

~parisdirt

8. Heather

Heather Level IV

Ok thanks. I understood how it worked, I just wasn't sure if the restock ban was for restocking too often in a single shop, or if it also adds the restocks together of whatever shops you're refreshing in. I guess I'll keep it spaced out just to be safe XD

9. bobbylee

bobbylee Newbie

this autobuyer looks like the best one ive seen on any site...cant wait to download it when i finally have enough cash.

10. Heather

Heather Level IV

I'm trying to start using the Firefox cookie import/export feature, but I can't figure out where I'm going wrong. Then only similar Cache path I've been able to find on my computer is C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\yj1ldlvo.default But it's not accepting it so any suggestions on where else to look?

Edit: Bobafett helped me <3

11. Stop

Stop Level IV

Ah sooo close to getting this program, I simply can not wait to try it out, going to be worth the 500 cash XD

12. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Why don't you donate? ;)

Wouldn't that be easier :O?

13. Stop

Stop Level IV

Well the way I look at it, by the time I get enough posts my account will be aged and such things as well as I have rent to pay as well XD

14. Cyrallia

Cyrallia Level I

Just got AU last night. :)
    I tried it out for about 5 hours as I slept, but it seems that the proxy I use slowed it down quite a bit. Only got a couple items from Igloo.

Any suggestions? My main was created without a proxy, and I don't want to get it frozen. D=

15. Parisdirt1

Parisdirt1 Level III

Proxies can be hit or miss sometimes and some don't work on neo at all. Best thing to do is read through the guides on the site about proxies. (I'd link them but im on my phone =P) And be carefully ABing over night, don't want it to look like a bot. And dont grt greedy, thats the main reason for getting iced.

~parisdirt

16. tiati400

tiati400 Level II

Just try another proxie. I have a super speedy proxie at the moment.. so fast I couldn't tell it from my general connection - I left it on for a week by accident, and didn't notice. :lol:

17. Stop

Stop Level IV

Dam I need to find a proxy like that, last proxy I used was super slow it dragged my connection to near dialup speeds

18. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Pah I don't even bother proxies. Just reset your IP.

19. Parisdirt1

Parisdirt1 Level III

Sure you can just do that, but the IP is still coming from the same location. If you want accounts to not look connected at all proxies are a great way to hide it. That being said i just to use AU in a way where my account looks legit and never worry about proxies and never have to self ice or think I'm in danger.

Proxies will be a learning process and once you get the hang of it you will benefit with keeping your home IP safe :)

~parisdirt

20. Rena

Rena Level III

Yeah, I just make myself look as legit as possible. Anyway, I can't use gzip on this computer for some reason, so my buy times are quite legit-looking, LOL.

Of course I miss quite a bit, but it's definitely a lot safer (not to be greedy). So, imo, even without a proxy, you can still be successful. :D