1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. cameronCRUNK

cameronCRUNK Level IV

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.7

Is there a way to turn off the auto-increase on the shop size? I skimmed through this thread, but didn't see anything on it.

2. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)

I don't believe there is...

And, I went through all the settings and was unable to find anywhere that it would allow you to turn it off...

3. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Answer: SSSSSUCK IT UP BETCH

Aha. :kiss: Anyways, no I don't believe so. You could set a PIN on it?

4. Heather

Heather Level IV

:lol: Phee you're awesome XD. My suggestion is to just keep track of your stock the old fashion way.. or don't have it set to auto price everything if you're THAT worried about it.

5. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)

Actually I don't think that will work Phee...

I assume they still want AU to price items until its full... then instead of upgrading shop to put to SDB/sit in inventory.

The pin doesn't affect upgrading shop size, only pricing/stocking items...

However, one way would be to not auto price items... let them sit in SDB/inventory.. then download the seperate auto pricer and use that for pricing, and only stocking those items that will fit.

6. Schlingman

Schlingman Level I

Feature Request: Is it possible to add an User Shop Buyer in AU?

7. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

post349259.html#p349259

The date conversion thing has been getting more frequent. Any info on it?

8. Heather

Heather Level IV

I was able to fix it by running the dailies and wheel spin while ABing. (I'd only been ABing without dailies) Once it did the dailies for me the date field was filled in and the annoying error message went away.

9. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Even with all dailies done, I'm still having the problem.

10. tharoux

tharoux Level IV

Maybe I'm wrong but since I ran my iglooAber for almost 2 weeks, I found that TnT's servers are pretty slow to respond. Sometimes, with a fast refresh rate, a new http request can be sent even if the 1st one is not completed. This can cause the program to receive the wrong page (like if you need to give a referer to display the needed page) and than, the program can't extract the information. If the program is expecting to receive a specific variable but the selection return something different, you'll get a parse error.

Anyway, that's just my point of view.

11. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

As it's (hopefully) not causing any actual errors I guess I'll deal with it for now.

Another thing though- is anyone else having problems with AU not autopricing things automatically after buying? It says it does, listing the price when I hover above the item icon, but it doesn't display a price or profit in the item view window. When I go to AU's autopricer, the items are still unpriced and in my inventory. I can then use the autopricer without any problems, but it just doesn't automatically price it like it says it does. Am I the only one with this problem?

[EDIT] As I'm getting the date error every few minutes now, I thought I'd copy and paste it in case it provides any insight.

See the end of this message for details on invoking
    just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
    System.InvalidCastException: Conversion from string "" to type 'Date' is not valid.
    at Microsoft.VisualBasic.CompilerServices.Conversions.ToDate(String Value)
    at AU4.frmMain.ToDoWorker_ProgressChanged(Object sender, ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnProgressChanged(ProgressChangedEventArgs e)
    at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.ProgressReporter(Object arg)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
    mscorlib
    Assembly Version: 2.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 2.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v2.0.50727/mscorlib.dll
    ----------------------------------------
    AU4
    Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
    CodeBase: file:///H:/Sophie%20Files/4.01.10/AB/AU/AU4.exe
    Microsoft.VisualBasic
    Assembly Version: 8.0.0.0
    Win32 Version: 8.0.50727.4927 (NetFXspW7.050727-4900)
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/8.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll
    System
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll
    System.Windows.Forms
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll
    System.Drawing
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll
    System.Runtime.Remoting
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll
    System.Data
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll
    System.Xml
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll
    System.Configuration
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll
    Accessibility
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll
    System.Data.SQLite
    Assembly Version: 1.0.63.0
    Win32 Version: 1.0.63.0
    CodeBase: file:///H:/Sophie%20Files/4.01.10/AB/AU/System.Data.SQLite.DLL
    System.Transactions
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/2.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll
    System.EnterpriseServices
    CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/2.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

************** JIT Debugging **************
    To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
    application or computer (machine.config) must have the
    jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
    The application must also be compiled with debugging
    enabled.

For example:

<configuration>
    <system.windows.forms jitDebugging="true" />
    </configuration>

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
    will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
    rather than be handled by this dialog box.

12. Heather

Heather Level IV

Phee that was the same message i was getting.. both dates are filled in on the "stats" page? The dailies/wheel section?

And mine doesn't always autoprice either. Sometimes It'll skip items depending on how the pauses fall and sometimes it'll send items to my shop and not even price them. I've noticed that it does the latter when it's sending more than one of the same item to the shop. Like if it prices out 3 soaps and finds 3 different prices on them, they'll end up not being priced at all in the shop instead of using the last price found.

13. domini212

domini212 Level III

New and old issue with AU..HELP

-----solved-----
    New
    I'm trying to use AU with a proxy. it passes the proxy test and has 1.2 delay. I even tested by going on neo behind the proxy and it works fine. But somehow it just gets stuck at beginning login. i tried re downloading the program and same problem. Also when I delete the program and re install it my info is still saved? How do I clear this out?
    ----solved------Found the appdata folder deleted it and now works with proxies

Old
    Does anyone else get logged out when comming out of a pause. It happens to me all the time

+rep for help

14. Phee

Phee Moderator
    Staff Member

Yup, everything is filled in. :/ And mine never prices automatically- it's weird, it says it does on the hovering thing over the item picture, but not in the item view log and when I go to the autopricer it says the items are still in my inventory.

[EDIT] Noticed something odd- the dates and times listed on the "stats" page are different from the ones in the alltimestats txt file. I tried clearing the alltimestats txt file, lets see if it fixes it.

Nope, doesn't. Still getting error.

They're connected; the error comes up when it's automatically autopricing.

15. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.8

I've uploaded a newer version of AU (now 4.8). You only need to replace your current AU4.exe file with the new one from the latest zip download, there is no need to overwrite anything else in your current AU folder. Overwriting other files or using a new AU folder may result in loss of saved data and settings.

It is only a very small update which was needed due to the private chat no longer being completely secure/private. The bot which was maintaining the chat and keeping it private went offline for a few days and as a result I've had to set up a new chat and change the built in connection instructions. This is the only change in this update - but privacy is important so I thought it was necessary!

I know I said I'd work on a proper update for AU over the easter break, implementing some of the features which have been suggested.... but it turns out I have all my important exams in the first 2 weeks of May so will be spending most of my time revising! :( I should have a lot of time after though, so am hoping to work on a nicer update in about 6 weeks time.

Please keep posting any feature suggestions or ideas for improvement on this topic:
    program-ideas-f5/au-some-big-suggestions-t31679.html
    as this is the topic I will read through when working on the next proper update.

Thanks and happy easter to everyone! :tehe:

I think the logging out problem will be caused by the firefox cookie import/export feature. It must be importing an old (no longer working) login cookie from firefox which causes it to get logged out. It shouldn't attempt to import a cookie if the last export failed, however that might not apply to all pauses, so it might be an idea to keep firefox open all the time while the program is running (to prevent all exports/imports from occuring) or not have firefox open at all (so all imports/exports occur). The problem probably is caused by AU failing to export the newest cookie (due to firefox running), then maybe you close firefox and when it attempts to import the cookie it gets the old one. It shouldn't happen but might in some situations :s

hmm that's weird.. what does it say in the actual session log when it's attempting to auto price items?
    is the 'value' column in the item view log updated after it has looked up an item on the wiz? (because the autopricer uses the previously found value in the 'value' column when setting item prices)
    also if you have a PIN set for your shop make sure it's set correctly in AU... :p
    Edit: oh and is your problem just when AU is pricing automatically during pauses, or does it happen if you use the actual autopricing window to send items to shop and price them?

16. Rena

Rena Level III

It's alright, expon, don't rush yourself. Concentrate on studying!
    Thanks so much <3

17. BobaFett

BobaFett Administrator
    Staff Member

Good luck with your exams!

I can't wait to see what you have in store for the next edition of AU!

:yup:

18. PrinceErik

PrinceErik Level IV

Yes, I agree with them, take your time. Exams are wayy more important, AU is great how it is, we can use this as long as it takes you. :)

19. Angelika

Angelika Moderator

Yeah, take your time. Real life comes first!

20. Drumstick

Drumstick Level III

Oh wow a new update? I can't wait for it! But yea, take your time. No rush with it, exams are of utmost importance *srs face*