1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4-95

I believe that would be something that expon could easily add to the buying process...like vary from 200-700 milliseconds.

2. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

oh i know it'd be incredibly easy to add, just wondering if it was there already

3. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

kinda of an off-topic question, but kinda applies to ABing...what would be a good Abandoned Attic list?

4. cooldude1234

cooldude1234 Level I

Does anyone know how to make the average buy time faster :eek:?

For some reason my buy time is around 4.5 seconds, is this because of my internet connection?

I have pause before buying for 300 ms

5. singapore

singapore Level III

If you've got minimum buy time, pause before buy or download item image before buy enabled, try disabling those settings. Otherwise, try to find out which part of the buy is taking the longest (paste a log of one of your buys here from View->Log)[/quote]

nope i don't have minimum buy time, pause before buy or download item image before buy enabled.

1:13:15 PM : There has just been a restock in shop #13
    1:13:15 PM : Buying Herbal Scrambled Eggs for 866 NP
    1:13:17 PM : Haggling & Clicking Picture
    1:13:19 PM : Bought Herbal Scrambled Eggs for 866 NP in a time of 3.679000 seconds
    1:13:24 PM : Refreshing at shop #13
    1:13:26 PM : Buying Herbal Scrambled Eggs for 866 NP
    1:13:28 PM : Haggling & Clicking Picture
    1:13:29 PM : Bought Herbal Scrambled Eggs for 866 NP in a time of 3.775000 seconds
    1:13:34 PM : Refreshing at shop #13
    1:13:36 PM : Buying Herbal Scrambled Eggs for 866 NP
    1:13:39 PM : Haggling & Clicking Picture
    1:13:40 PM : Bought Herbal Scrambled Eggs for 866 NP in a time of 3.718000 seconds
    1:13:45 PM : Refreshing at shop #13
    1:13:47 PM : Buying Herbal Scrambled Eggs for 866 NP
    1:13:49 PM : Haggling & Clicking Picture
    1:13:51 PM : Bought Herbal Scrambled Eggs for 866 NP in a time of 4.253000 seconds

this is a part of it.

but, i finally know why my buytime are slower. its the GZip thing. i read through all pages of this thread, ok ok not all :p, i searched for GZip and found out that Rena was having this problem of having slower buy time due to the GZip thing. Both my laptop and my desktop can't run AU4 or any other programs with GZip enabled. Guess i am stuck with this buy time.

was just thinking that the previous forum that i came from, the ABer from there automatically gives me a 2+sec buytime (that ABer didn't have alot of functions though). maybe you wan a copy of it to decompile XD ? and i don't know think so the programmer used GZip compression. i'll PM Tharoux to ask if he knows though.

oh ya, i have a suggestion for AU.
    if an account gets RS banned, can make a checkbox or function or something to bring the account straight to Igloo ABing only :).

6. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

could you possibly add in refresher accounts, so that the main account doesnt get RSbanned too quickly?

7. Aemira

Aemira Level III

My AU seems to no longer price items that it puts into the shop. I think it's because I messed with some of the settings to try and make UBs go to the shop but not get priced... Is there a way that I can just go back to the default settings for AU?

Edit: Nevermind it seems to be working fine now after I messed with some settings.

8. miranda

miranda Level II

I'm a bit confused with the attic buyer.

I'm using it just with the igloo and it likes to refresh every minute like :46-00 or so..why isn't it refreshing just every 7 minutes? And then I thought maybe after the attic restocked, AU would adjust to every 7mins thereafter, but no it was still refreshing every minute.

Am I doing something wrong?

9. singapore

singapore Level III

i believe i can give a rough answer to your question :)

the reason for refreshing at 46-00 is so that AU will have a lower chance of missing the restock due to off-sync timing with NST (Neopets Timing)..

and the reason why it isn't refreshing every 7 Minutes even after it gets a restock might be because expon have just simply yet to put that part of the code in yet XD. but IMO, refreshing every minute is fine :).

10. Denied

Denied Level III

He said he comes from a land down under! (Maaaate!

I thought it was do to being released before the min rs times were discovered

11. miranda

miranda Level II

Thanks for replying! :)

Hopefully the 7 minutes part can be implemented at some point then, just because I kind of feel like there's hardly anyone who doesn't know that you don't have to refresh at that time, every minute. So I thought it looked a bit..suspicious!

12. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.96

Acheteur Ultime 4.96

This is a small update with a few minor changes:

- Attic autobuyer refresh speed increased significantly
    - Attic autobuyer now only checks attic when necessary after first stock (every 7 mins)
    - Log filtering bug fixed so new items/events added are filtered correctly
    - Fixed wheel spins to work with new WoE
    - Successful attic buys now included in session stats
    - Moved attic buyer process to session configuration window
    - (Stats) Separated direct buys (items bought from shops you are in) and indirect buys (items bought from others' chat alerts)
    - (Stats) Added attic buy efficiency
    - (Stats) Added attic buy and fail counters
    - (Stats) Overall main shop efficiency is now only calculated from direct buys and direct misses (note all buys/fails from previous version will be counted as direct)
    - Added option to not show indirect main fails in main log (under other settings)
    - Added reset item count button for daily attic buy counter (under other settings)

To update from 4-95 to 4.96, you only need to overwrite your current AU.exe with the updated one. No other files in your AU folder need to be changed

13. Rena

Rena Level III

Aiee, was so excited when I saw that there was a new version of AU available. Thanks so much expon! :)

14. rmiles87

rmiles87 Level II

I was wondering why i was the only person RSing. I realized everyone else was on the new version.

Thanks a ton. :)

15. miranda

miranda Level II

Expon! You're a genius! Thanks so much for the update!

16. Tally

Tally Level III

Apparently I'm not authorized to use this program anymore :( Anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

17. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

you will only be able to auth with the latest version released a couple of days ago..
    If you have updated and still can't authorize, then AU is being blocked by a firewall or internet security software

18. Tally

Tally Level III

Thanks expon :) Firewall was the problem. I'm on my new laptop and the settings were different.

19. Rena

Rena Level III

^ Same here, I found out about this site through this programme.

Anyway, you can simply donate $25 USD (http://www.neofriends.net/audonate.php) if you want it asap. If you happen to have 6-7 million legit neopoints on hand, you can sell them to raise the money. Trust me, you'll earn it back with the AB'er in no time :)

20. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)

If anything, the price should be increased. It's an excellent program. Read Rena's post above yours. Explains the quick way of getting it. Then you can sell your AB'd neopoints and earn it back within a week or two.