1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Stop

Stop Level IV

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.96

Okay there has to be a way to have AU buy faster in the attic, I have not got an item in two days and I've missed 15, my buy times in attic are terrible for some reason. Is there any ABer that's better for attic? Or is it just as slow for everyone?

2. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Well, in my short usage of Acheteur Ultime, I got one item in five attempts.

3. Stop

Stop Level IV

Ive gotten 1 item today in 17 attempts, not very good static in my opinion XD

4. Kaito

Kaito Level IV

everyone's ABing in the attic :) 'nuff said.

5. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

Mine seems to work fine I get buy times of less than 0.5 seconds and usually get 1 item every 2-4 restocks. Are you using a proxy?

6. Stop

Stop Level IV

Nope no proxy

7. smile123

smile123 Newbie

OMG i need to save up for this.. this looks much better than the current abuyer im using atm

8. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

Hmm, How fast is your Internet and does the regular main shop AB in AU work for you? What speeds do you normally get the failed buys on if you don't mind me asking?

9. Stop

Stop Level IV

The regular AB is hit and miss but I'm in high traffic shops so its understandable but usually works fine, my internet is fairly fast, no problems restocking legit either, I just am too lazy right now to try lol and I get like .3 second miss on attic stuff

10. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

Well I've noticed sometimes AU refreshes late in attic, which would explain your 0.3 second miss. For example if AU refreshes at xx:xx:54 then the item has already been in the attic for 1 second, meaning when AU sees the item it's trying to buy with a time of 0.3 but since it's been in the attic since xx:xx:53 it's it's more like 1.3 buytime which is alot in attic. I hope this makes sense lol and I didn't confuse anyone. Maybe also check your list and try to make it shorter?

11. Stop

Stop Level IV

How short is your list?

12. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

None of you would even show a list or log of missed items. Can't really say much then except that Acheteur Ultime could use some improvements for attic sniping.

13. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

My list has 2k items only the very profitable ones, most lists have like 4-6k That's because it's unedited and include stuff like TCG, pet specific clothes, and HTS.

14. Stop

Stop Level IV

I have a 2k list too XD

15. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

I don't think AU is working for me - for the first time. :(

I've d/led the latest version and set it up and started it the same way as always, but there is ZERO action. It checks the shop and says it's comparing stock to my list, but there are no buy attempts at all.

I tried to figure out what was wrong on my own and the only thing I noticed that was off was the item list. When I started up AU, it defaulted with a Chocolate Factory list. I opened my own list and replaced that. But if I check the list again, the Chocolate is back. No matter how many times I try to change it, it reverts back to the default list. Obviously if it's doing it as soon as I close the Manage Lists menu, that's what my problem is. I'd just need to know why and how to fix it. Can anyone help me out here?

16. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

My list has 3k items. Some of them don't even stock though.

17. Stop

Stop Level IV

You have to save the list if you edit it since AU is working off lists via its list folder

18. dreamlorde

dreamlorde Level III

Thanks for answering - I'll tell you what I did. I changed the shop number in the drop-down menu to the shop I wanted to AB in. Then I loaded my list. Then I clicked "Save List". And then it went back to Chocolate again the next time I looked.

The only thing I've come up with so far is changing the Chocolate list to whatever shop I really want to AB in. It reloads the Chocolate text file but it's not the Chocolate list. It's annoying, but it's a workaround until someone can tell me how to fix this.

19. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

Delete the AU folder and everything else associated with it, then download AU again but in a different folder and extract in a different folder like D disk or E disk on your comp. For some reason that worked for me but I have a weird comp :p

20. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

If it really doesn't work, after deleting and redoing the AU files like fuzz said ^, just edit the .txt list in the lists folder to the chocolate list you want.