1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Tally

Tally Level III

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.96

Can someone tell me what I'm doing wrong? I'm trying to AB at the Attic, so I set a main shop to 58, refreshing between 50000-100000. I turn on the attic buyer, and I leave it running all night, and it doesn't even attempt any buys. :K

2. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

The list manager always opens with the chocolate list by default... as long as you've used the list manager to load/edit and save the list you want in <shopnum>.txt AU will use the correct list when refreshing at shops.

AU keeps track of the current NST time in order to know when to refresh at the attic. Currently, the NST time is resynced every time AU refreshes at a main shop or at the igloo garage. If you have igloo disabled and use the main shop process with the settings you specified, the NST time will not be resynced regularly, and could get out of sync with the program easily - leading to AU refreshing at the wrong times at the attic. So for now either enable the igloo buyer or use the main shop process normally! I will probably make attic a standalone option in the next version but at the moment it requires you to use either the igloo or main shop process properly.

3. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

How fast is the refresh speed at the Attic during restock times?

4. expon

expon Administrator
    Staff Member

as fast as your internet connection can handle. The next attic refresh is triggered by the previous refresh ending.

5. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Oh. so theres no intentional delay.

6. Chrisdank

Chrisdank Newbie

I want this so bad! Is there anyway I can make adblock lists or anything to get more points?

7. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

The quickest way is to donate $25 http://www.neofriends.net/lwdonate.php you will then get enough points to purchase it.

8. Kangaroos

Kangaroos Level III

Wrong donate link :p The one you posted is just for forum cash... Here's the 25 dollar for AU one...

audonate.php

9. B_B

B_B Level I

Hello :) I've bought the AU a while ago and had a go on it :3 but i can't seem to catch anything at all :/ The program works absolutely fine, it's just that i never got any items at all :p So is there any advised setting of the times or some other things? And i can't use the gzip compression cos it won't let me log on if i do :/

And about the Attic, i'm a little bit confused of how you should do the settings :p If anyone can help that'll be great :)

10. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

If you're not getting any items, then its not working fine. The Attic has been problematic for many but you should at least be able to snatch items from the main shops.

11. B_B

B_B Level I

hmmm :/ well, it catches like one restock when i was in the stamp shop which has the profitable stamp list i uploaded but it's always too slow to get it and always miss :/ then most of the times it just miss restocks :p so i was thinking if i'm setting the time too slow, i normally set the refresh for 1-5 seconds @"@

12. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

I wasn't able to use AA much before I got a refund for it. I'd like to try it again to check its success rates in shops.

What service providers do you guys use?

13. 3dee

3dee Level III

Does anybody know how to get my autopricer working? It stopped working last week for some reason. I have autoprice after buy, so my settings should be right.

14. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

What stopped working? Did the autopricer just stop working after you buy something?

15. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

That's weird. You should provide more details.

16. 3dee

3dee Level III

How often does the AU get updated? Really looking forward to the attic update ^.^

17. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

I think its been a while.

The last edit on its download section page was on November 4 but I don't think it was to update the program.

18. susher23

susher23 Level I

Guys im having problem with AU, i have used AU alot working fine etc, now i have moved into uni halls which has not the most amazing internet etc, i am using sam sort ot times, but in about 10 hrs restocking over 3-4days i have gone for 40-60 items and not bought one, buy times look fine, what could be happening?

19. Prodigy

Prodigy Level II

Not a single item was bought? What were the times and what shop are you ABing in?

20. excalibur_knight

Have been using AU for almost a week now and I gotta say its been a great buy so far! Keep up the good work and looking forward to new and better updates.=)