1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. miranda

miranda Level II

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.96

Hey guys,

Just wondering if everyone's AU is working fine now, cos I know a few people were having problems. Mines still giving me an error that I mentioned a few pages ago.

Thanks

2. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Are you using any proxies or anything? What are your average buy times because recently, my internet's been slow, so I'm getting really slow buys. So now I miss like 50% of my attempts. If it's your internet or proxy (usually slow buy times), you can't really do anything about it, but if it is your settings or computers, you might be able to fix it :).

The creator, expon, has uni...sometimes life > AU unfortunately :(.

3. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

(reposted from downloads section)

I don't notice much (or any) discussion of bugs or possible tweeks to make the progam more successful, especially with respect to the Attic. One thing I noticed is the screencap sometimes returns only a few items even though it refreshes about every 1/2 sec--probably not enough time for that many items to be gone. I haven't done much attic restocking in the past to know, but it seems like the program is catching the attic before it is fully stocked. If so, shouldn't there be another refresh of the attic even after finding a restock just in case more items are added?

4. 3dee

3dee Level III

I don't think that's the problem, all though I'm not positive on it. I think the problem lies in the fact that the attic doesn't stay synced to NST and will eventually become off track with the possible attic restocking times. What needs to happen is that the AU should sync every minute so that it won't start refreshing at the 30 second mark or some other random time.

A nice little feature that could be added to the AU would be to check on the smugglers cove every half hour or so. I know the possibility of anything restocking there is highly unlikely, but who knows, one of us might get lucky. AU would just have to recognize a list of item names if one were to ever show up.

5. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

Yes, i've thought of the smuggler's cove check also, and seems like a good idea to me. We would have just as good a chance as someone who has devoted themselves to the cove--actually better.

I have also noticed the sync problem, but what i'm seeing isn't that. I've watched the log closely and then checked the screen caps and i've seen 7 items show up, for example, with an item that the program tried to get but failed, and then a second capture that had say 20 items--including most of the items that were in the first cap. The timestamp also seems to confirm what i'm seeing.

6. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

I have a question about the igloo buyer if anyone can answer. If I run just the igloo ab and attic ab how is the refresh rate determined?

7. samale

samale Level I

I'm definitely saving up for this!

Regret that i didn't find this forum earlier, been stuck on the old forum for quite awhile already!

8. singapore

singapore Level III

anyone else have this problem when auth-ing? after getting the error, it says i can't log in but after trying it the 2nd time, it allows me to log in. just kinda irritating to have to do it twice. anyone knows whats wrong?

Attached Files:

• NF.jpg
      NF.jpg
      File size:
      170.5 KB
      Views:
  9. GrapeFruit

GrapeFruit Level IV

Anybody know? Also is there a way to just run the attic buyer by itself?

10. miranda

miranda Level II

Grapefruit >> I haven't found a way to run the attic by itself. Its either with igloo or mainbuyer. Something that I believe should definitely be changed because there are some of us using a separate account on the same IP to our main and therefore can't be seen refreshing in main shops or igloo because then its 'cheating'. Thats why I haven't been able to use attic - also because the syncing is always completely out for me.

I haven't been able to run this for long for a while. Keep getting a different error. That started for me after the whole TNT recoding thing that went on, now a few months ago. Weird.

11. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

I have been getting this error everytime I try to log in, just started recently (in spoiler) I have tried uninstalling, restarting my computer, using a different folder, running as admin, etc. Same problem as singapore from above.

[​IMG]

12. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

yes, i had the same problem, but it stopped happening after i restarted 3 or 4 times

13. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)

I'm now getting the same error as singapore and sparratic. It's annoying...

After many login attempts it eventually worked though. (the error message did change between the two...)

14. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Double Post! (note to self, join this with last post once another reply is made)

Is anyone else having super slow buy times? My times have almost doubled recently and I cannot get any items... No settings have changed... and so I'm not getting any items.

Anyone else having this problem or just me?

15. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

I've noticed on the attic i'm usually around .30 secs and lately it's .50-.8

I can't say for sure about main shops because i've been playing around with the delay and can't remember what i used to have it.

16. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Okay today it was worse again... i missed EVERYTHING. not one single buy. all times were over 8 seconds...

17. miranda

miranda Level II

I think some adjustments need to be made by Expon. Hopefully he's working on an update :)

18. Sparratic

Sparratic Level III

Really? Other than authorization the program works normally like it always does, It might be lag from the neopets site?

19. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

Hrrrm problem solved!
    It wasn't the program, it was my selective internet. This sounds weird, but AU ran slow, my ps3 ran slow. normal browsing was slow but not noticable and my download speed was only a tad lower than normal. Turned router off for 10mins and back on. Works normally again... Stupid internet.

20. singapore

singapore Level III

Hey junior, did u manage to solve the login/auth?