1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Re: Acheteur Ultime 4.98

The failure in authorization is due to the new server and the moving of files.

There needs to be an update to AU before it can authorize again (or a fix by Ricky). Hopefully, expon will be able to provide a quick update.

2. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)

AU SHOULD be authorizing and working as normal again :)

Like Lightning said, due to the server move it confused the program when it tried finding the auth. file. However it should be all working again now. Mine is ;)

3. patricksays

patricksays Level II

I donated the 25 but i am still unable to download? it still says 500 points..? please fix?

4. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

PM lightning or Tharoux about that. They should be able to help you.

5. tharoux

tharoux Level IV

It's already in his list.
    You're 4 days late :maha:

6. imperialdarknes

imperialdarknes Level III

im contemplating if i should pay 25 for this program.. is it worth the money? any inputs?

7. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

Well, if you ask me, it is the best investment you'll ever make. I can tell you for sure it is the safest and most advanced ABer out there - I've never gotten frozen from it (I use safer refresh rates on my main). I bought this pretty early on, and it pays for itself pretty quickly.

8. Mr Awesome

Mr Awesome Level IV

For $25 you'd be able to buy about 10-12mil in neopoints. So basically, its either pay for neopoints/items which you can spend use right now. Or buy something that can give you steady income. You can make way more than 10mil from AU, even if you only use the igloo function on it.

For $25, this thing is a bargain. It is like 5 programs in one. Main shop autobuyer, igloo autobuyer, attic autobuyer, daily doer, autopricer, page spiderer. Wait, that's like 6 o_O

The only things that would make this program better is if it had an option for multiple accounts and could send game scores as well.

9. hopefullyitworks

hopefullyitworks Level II

Hey I am having a major problem with AU. Everytime I try to run proxies with the AU, it fails to work. The proxies are good because they work with a less advanced aber. Any suggestions??? Please help!

10. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

expon, you already know how much I love this program. Would love to see the attic aber bit slightly improved: either let us program the restock times in or put them yourself as they are set. problems come when junk items are left over from previous attic restock and program thinks that's the real attic restock.

I would ask to run the attic aber by itself but I'm sure there's a good reason as to why you haven't made that an option, but tbh its no big deal.

my favourite feature of this program is definitely the cookie import/export but would it be possible to update it with a more recent version of firefox? not a big issue though

EDIT/ADDITION: I hate to be critical of AU, it is the best program I have ever used, but there is another small flaw with the attic buyer. quite often junk items are left behind for a considerable time but AU assumes the attic will be completely empty if it hasn't restocked and if there are items it must have just restocked. I would suggest altering the process slightly: if you make a quick attic check anywhere between say 20-40 seconds past the minute the attic is meant to restock and grab the number of items and the current NST and then only say the attic has restocked if the number of items is greater than this number

EDIT 2: OH expon, pretty please can you change it? SO MUCH JUNK IN THE ATTIC WHICH SITS AROUND!!!!!

11. Warpath

Warpath Level I

Yea, I agree with chelsea. I think that an easy fix would be to refresh again if you see no items worth buying--up until maybe the :00 mark.

The problem right now is that if items are left from a previous restock, AU will think that the attic restocked at like :49 or :50 (instead of :53 as it always does) and then stop refreshing, missing entire restocks (and sometimes many sequences of restocks if the attic isn't cleared).

12. pinkydog

pinkydog Level III

Hope its not grave digging,

but I was going through my AU log today and:

Buying Stamp for 10101 NP
    Haggling & Clicking Picture
    Spiderer visited page
    Stamp is sold out

In the middle of the haggle itself, the AU program visited a spiderer page, thus causing the item to be missed.

I can post specifics, but I will do so over PM.

13. FishLess

FishLess Level III

Anyone had notice that AU speed is slower nowaday i used to get around 1.9ms to 2.2ms now i get around 2.7ms does this happening to all?

14. joltally

joltally Level I

is there an ETA when AU will be back up after the website mishaps this morning?

15. FishLess

FishLess Level III

Is there anyone else having authorization error the pass few days except for me?

16. joltally

joltally Level I

i got the same error

17. battledome

battledome Level I

As with some others, I donated a day ago but am yet able to download the program :(

18. daFalco

daFalco Level III

Is there any way to stop having the Igloo ABer Pause constantly? I'm only running Igloo atm. I just get continuous lines of this:

6/14/2012 5:29:10 PM : Refreshing at Igloo Garage
    6/14/2012 5:29:11 PM : Igloo has restocked recently, but no matches. Pausing Igloo Buyer for 2 minutes.
    6/14/2012 5:29:54 PM : There are currently no URLs to spider. You must load a spider list!
    6/14/2012 5:30:39 PM : There are currently no URLs to spider. You must load a spider list!
    6/14/2012 5:31:14 PM : Refreshing at Igloo Garage
    6/14/2012 5:31:14 PM : Igloo has restocked recently, but no matches. Pausing Igloo Buyer for 2 minutes.
    6/14/2012 5:31:24 PM : There are currently no URLs to spider. You must load a spider list!
    6/14/2012 5:32:09 PM : There are currently no URLs to spider. You must load a spider list!
    6/14/2012 5:32:54 PM : There are currently no URLs to spider. You must load a spider list!

19. FishLess

FishLess Level III

Anyone got this error too? Super high buy time??

P.S Last time i used to get around 1.9s to 2.3s

20. Lightning

Lightning Administrator
    Staff Member

@Fishless

I get the low buy times a lot when Neo lags because a ton of ABers are trying to get that item at once. On lower demand items, there is much less lag.