1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. mrr_madeline

mrr_madeline Level I

Re: Acheteur Ultime 5.0.1

I have a problem with this, probably because I've never used smt like it before. I start the program and log in and start the search session, but it keeps searching without buying anything. How can I fix this?
    also I noticed that in the 'list view' window, I don't have those options for main shop #1/#2/#3/Igloo Garage Sale. is that significant?

2. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

Most likely, this is because your account isn't old enough. You must have an account that was created at least 3 years ago to buy attic items. The same thing happens to me sometimes, but then I realize I have already bought 5 items from the attic (which is the daily limit). But, based on the wording of your question, that is not the problem you are having.

3. dayvus

dayvus Level I

This happened to me too. The first time I also saw that I had bought 5 items already and the check was gone. But the next day when I also have bought 5 items already, the check did not disappear this time around, and it kept checking attic. Don't know if it was a bug or something.

4. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

I have a suggestion for what seems like it could be a quick, slight modify. When searching main shops, if you are searching the same shop that is being used for your ban checks, and that shop has zero items, then immediately stop searching. I know you can set the ban check to every minute, but even that worries me...just seems like something that TNT might notice when you go on searching for 1-3 minutes even though the shop is closed to you.

Also, expon, have you considered using the sunnyneo's attictimer to synch up the attic searches rather than searching every minute until a restock is noticed?

5. kiarabeertje

kiarabeertje Newbie

Just downloaded this and it looks rally promising.

I hope this one works for me, I have tried so many different ones and most ones didn't even open, others crashed halfway, and some opened and started but it never worked

6. Lease

Lease Level II

Acheteur Ultime is the best ABer out there :). I've also used a lot of different ones, but this one is really good! You just have to get used to all those options and the layout.

Also what Larry was saying, it's a good idea to use the sunnyneo attic timer. AU doesn't have to search every minute for a restock and can directly use the 7 minute pattern

7. dayvus

dayvus Level I

sure that would make it better
    but the program is already very good on its own already
    and besides, u only get 5 buys per day anyways.... so we're not looking a very drastic change
    but improvements are welcomed :)

8. arcussma89

arcussma89 Level I

Do buy times take in account onr?

9. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

I thought of something that would be very useful to me--and probably others. If all items bought by a neofriends username could be logged to a single file (residing on neofriends? or somewhere else), it would save me a lot of work keeping track of what items I have and where they are. Only items above a certain rarity (e.g. r90 and greater) need be logged, and the log item would specify timestamp, the item, rarity, and the neopets username. Seems like the software framework (chat) is already in place to be able to do this.

If my AU didn't crash everyday, it could be done with filters within the chat window or a separate window, but on all 4 computers I use at home, work, and friend's house, It probably always crashes within about 12 hours of running it, so that won't work. It seems like the program is setup to crash at regular intervals so people have to do their posting on neofriends (cause I use to be able to run it for several days sometimes).

In my case, once I get an item, I like to remove it from my search lists (at least most items that are worth less than about 1-1.5m ), so this would help me update my lists faster.

10. kwed5d

kwed5d Newbie

Thanks for this, now to see if I can get it to work :D

11. kwed5d

kwed5d Newbie

So I am having a problem. When I'm in item view in the price column it says NO and there are no prices for the Value and Profit Columns either. I looked at the main page ans it says to enable auto-pricing which I know is on (from what I understand anyways). So what do I need to do to get these columns to work right?

12. lawlerz

lawlerz Level I

I am constantly getting this error message (in the screenshot). I am not sure what to do to fix it. It only started happening recently
    [​IMG]

13. dayvus

dayvus Level I

i think u need to leave it for a while without stopping the program, it doesnt price your items instantly, but it will

14. NorkLaw

NorkLaw Level I

This looks amazing, thanks. :'3

15. KeKNoRRiS

KeKNoRRiS Level III

Anyone know why I can't seem to authorize? I've tried turning my Firewall off and allowing AU4 to go through.

NVM. Its working now

16. dragonisk

dragonisk Level II

I can't seem to log in to Neopets using AU. I can authorize on NF just fine but whenever I try to log in, it just gets stuck in the "GOING TO NEOPETS INDEX" phase.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? I'm pretty sure this is not a firewall problem since I could authorize on NF just fine, I could be wrong though...

EDIT:
    I tried without using gzip compression option and got it to work... just wondering what that option is for? and should I be worried that I'm not using it? Thanks!

17. Lease

Lease Level II

gzip compression is a option that compress some files. Everything will work faster I thought. So it speeds up page loading and buying items etc.
    It's not like hiding something so you don't have to worry about that ;)

18. synthetic

synthetic Level III

EDIT: Fixed my problem.

19. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

I'm suddenly getting a message "No Neopoint Match!" during login. It also happens on my computer at work and elsewhere, so it's not just on my computer at home.

The login seems to complete after the message is closed, but that attic buyer part doesn't not appear to work. The main shop buyer does seem to be running ok still.

Edit:Actually the attic buyer is working now after restarting, but the error message still comes up.

20. bejizzle

bejizzle Newbie

I'm kinda confused with the authorization. It says I need to be active on the boards and have only posted once, I have posted over the limit but still refusing to authorize. Any help?