1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. kfwjj

kfwjj Newbie

Thanks! And I have turned off my antivirus, but it seems to not work for me, still "beginning login ..." T_T

2. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

Hey expon, just a quick one.

Having a little problem with AU in that it is refreshing at the attic every minute, even after there has been a restock at the attic. Would be good to know if anyone else has noticed this (or if its happening to them). Should be a quick fix if its a problem (and while you're there add the feature where the pattern is built in or you can input manually, yes? ;) )

Thanks

EDIT: doesn't refresh every minute now, obviously wasn't a restock. would still appreciate adding manual (or built it) pattern

3. bettybeta

bettybeta Level I

This is the best autobuyer ever just stateing...

4. a1anna12

a1anna12 Newbie

im so excited to download this!!! I can't wait to see if it works :p

5. yoyobee

yoyobee Level II

was able to use it for a second then the nezxt second you are unauthorized

6. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

That's because the majority of your posts are spam and are being deleted.

7. Tyroth

Tyroth Newbie

I alrd made 3 post today my level is newbie and turn off my firewall and anitvirus but still failed to authorize help?

8. yoyobee

yoyobee Level II

Can anyone help me with the gzip compression? i am able to run it without the gzip compression yet when i turn it on , it just says beginning login , stucked there forever ;< , well it seems like my speed is roughly 4.7+ for Main Buys Unsuccessful , and around 0.5+ for Igloo any help in speeding it up or making the gzip compression work , much thanks for help! :|

9. Tyroth

Tyroth Newbie

HELP for 3 days i still unable to authorize even i disable my firewall and anitvirus i also made enough post..

10. dragonisk

dragonisk Level II

Are you connected using 3G? just curious. I was using my cellphone as a router some time before and noticed that exact problem when I tried logging in with anything that required gzip. Apparently, it doesn't work on 3G connections? (I have no idea why, just read that somewhere)

I get buys around those times too. That's perfectly fine if you try to AB in off peak hours. I still get lots of UBs in the Stamp Shop. I just wouldn't hope for those million neopoint items too much because our chances of getting those are quite slim with those buy times. But 100k+ items are still obtainable :D BIG upside though, with those times our chances of getting frozen are low too!

11. yoyobee

yoyobee Level II

no, i wasn't using 3G , it was on my modem , and it is =) god like speed i'd say ... fibre optic is normal i guess or probably people use some ..even better nowadays idk , uhm it just doesn't work with the neopets login part , i was able to tick the gzip and login using my neofriends account but when i tried to login to neopets , it just hangs at the login for very long , tried waiting but does not work , i also tried downloading 7zip and gzip still does not work , any solution for it although that is just some external or extra things to do , maybe i can learn something by doing it and getting it to work

i do agree with you =) hehehe because i can run for a day and only get 0~3 items , items if im really lucky because other people are on break hehehe

the items im getting are the ones people doesn't want , and i take 4~6secs for it and got it , hahaha tho it doesn't worth ALOT , still <3

many thanks! =) ;) thanks for reply too huehue

12. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

I've tried with and without gzip, and I didn't see much (if any) difference in speed.

13. dragonisk

dragonisk Level II

-- spoilered to save scrolling

try to AB at hours where most Americans are asleep. I've gotten some amazing items in the past even with 4~7seconds (i.e. Darigan pet MPs, r98 food, etc). I guess I'm lucky that it's mid-day here where I live when it's the middle of the night in the US xD

14. idoteko

idoteko Newbie

This is the best autobuyer I've ever found. Thank you so much for this.

15. Aemira

Aemira Level III

So I've recently started to get back into Neopets and wanted to dust off the old AU. Found that there was a new version, went and installed it.

However, I am getting this message: "You are unauthorized to use this program." :|

I was reading that now people can get authorized based on post count... what if I had donated and got the download that way originally?

16. lord__coltzan

lord__coltzan Newbie

"You are unauthorized to use this program." Same :(

17. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    More than likely due to your post count - You need to remain active in order for the program to work. And if we see people spamming in order to obtain posts then we delete them. I am still required to keep up a post count and I'm a moderator - I don't think its a hard thing to do :)

18. Aemira

Aemira Level III

So will I have to start posting more often to make sure mine is authorized again?

19. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    I think if you make 1 post on average a day you'll keep access..

"Rank below Level II:
    - Requirement of at least 3 forum posts in last 3 days
    - Cannot change AU private chat settings (cannot use others' restock alerts)
    Rank below Level III:
    - Requirement of at least 1 forum post in last 3 days"

20. Xanth

Xanth Level I

What did you all expect, requiring people to have posts in order to use a program? (especially programs that require a buttload of points, or were bought and paid for with legitimate money.)

I joined back in 09.. and even then this forum always seemed rather "dead." (no offense. I could never get active since it would take days and days before someone made a reply to something.) The only posts going on now it seems are the original/older members & mods, and those who just want to use Acheteur. :p

Just came back from a break I took after a mass freeze, now to find I'll have to make another 2 posts after this in order to use a program I spent 25 bux on (and possibly get frozen again. Most likely)! It's fine by me, however. 3 posts isn't much. I can dig, for now.

Glad to see it's still being updated. Cheers.