1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Acheteur Ultime 5.0.2

Discussion in 'Neopets Program Discussion' started by expon, Jul 12, 2009.

1. portus ostiae

portus ostiae Newbie

It depends on how I use my network I think. Sometimes 3.6 seconds and still succes, most of the time 0.5 seconds.

2. snakitoqw

snakitoqw Newbie

waiting for the answer for the proxys freeze please :(

3. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

I assume you are talking about buying in main shops--not attic. 3.6s is a decent overall time. You should enable minimum buy time and set the total buy time to at least 3.0 secs in my opinion. I set mine at 3.3s currently, and my total buy times are around 3.5-3.8s. I wonder if 3.5s is even humanly possible on a consistent basis? I'm not sure, but I don't do a lot of main shop restocking anyway.

About the proxy issue. You can't really use a proxy with AU because it would be way too slow (because of the many steps involved in buying from main shops). But, if you set your delay properly, you don't need a proxy.

4. snakitoqw

snakitoqw Newbie

yeah, but my question is, for example: i buy an item in 1 second with no proxy, i will get banned for that?

5. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

If you read what I said, the answer is obvious...yes. It's not really about the proxy, either. With or without proxy, you will get iced with a 1 sec buy time. Of course, I don't think a 1sec buy time would be possible with even the best proxy available. Other sites that have autobuyers that use proxies will turn off the proxy after logging in. That is why they still get fast buy times.

You might get away with it for a while on cheap items, but on high quality items, you will get iced very quickly. When I first started using AU, I didn't set the delay at all, and I bought one of the full armours from defense magic in under 1sec and was iced withing a couple hours.

From the attic, however, any buy time is fine.

6. snakitoqw

snakitoqw Newbie

oh ok, i buy a 400k item in 2,9 seconds, is that fine? cause i don't know how to change the buy time

7. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

You might be ok for now with 2.9s total buy time, but eventually you will get iced in my opinion. Click on Settings/Autobuyer: Other Settings, and then put a check in Enable minimum buy time..., and then enter a time of 3.0 (or higher) where it says "Delay buys were necessary so that the total buy time is at least XX seconds". After doing this, you may want to adjust it based on what the actual buy times are.

8. snakitoqw

snakitoqw Newbie

ok i put it to 3.0 seconds, i wish don't get freezed

9. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    the only benefit to a proxy is it seperates accounts - makes them look like they're not linked. If you only use one cheat account at a time, and no main etc, then a proxy is useless to you. If you get iced too many times, and there are multiple accounts linked to that IP, you may get chain frozen. Thats the only risk.

However, if you get IP banned, jjust contact your ISP and ask for a new IP address - make up some bullshit reason why you want it reset :) Or ask them to put you on a dynamic IP (changes)

EDIT: Further to my last - because of the faerie event this month, faerie quests are not working properly and AU will keep buying and buying the item until you turn the program off. Thanks to AU I'm now the proud owner of every fucking item on the shop wiz, of an item that was BARELY buyable. And about 4mil poorer... noW to sell them all off :(

10. chelsea1

chelsea1 Level IV

hahaha unlucky junior, but the funniest thing I've heard in a long while. So glad I had a max of 10k as I got a quest the other day for a 90k item. Will turn off the quest completer now though

11. portus ostiae

portus ostiae Newbie

I had the same but with Novas... Luckily a very cheap item.

12. larryisamazing

larryisamazing Level II

It took me a long time before I realized what was going on. For a while I thought someone was getting into my account and buying those items to show he had been there. I bought about 40 of the same item, but luckily only worth 2k.

13. snakitoqw

snakitoqw Newbie

what the .... happened? i just bought a shoyru morphing potion (the program says me), but i dont see it on the autobuyer list of buys, and now when i open my inventory, i don't have any item! i check my safety box and nothing, my shop, and nothing

14. portus ostiae

portus ostiae Newbie

AU does also quests. Maybe it's used for that?

15. Junior

Junior Administrator
    Staff Member

I come from a land down under! (Maaaate!)
    Go into the AU5 Folder, then go into the logs folder, then send the text file that is relevant (usually sorted by date), to me in a PM. I'll take a look :)

16. Lizard

Lizard Level II

Did you check your event log? Maybe it got stolen by a random event.

17. crok8me

crok8me Newbie

Why am i UNAUTHORIZED to use this product?

18. snakitoqw

snakitoqw Newbie

no, when i say ''i dont have any item'' i REALLY DONT HAVE ANY ITEM on the 50 items in my inventory, all dissapear
    one moment, if i have more than 50 items on the inventory, the program automatically sends it to safety box?

19. Rise and Fall

Rise and Fall Level IV

Because your posts are spam and are being deleted.

20. Lizard

Lizard Level II

Yep it does that - after all else you wouldn't be able to buy anything because your inventory is full